Sideshow Wolverine Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_preview__WolverineLSB.jpg

Looks great. I like it better than the first Wolverine life sized bust already.
But failing to see how this is a "first appearance" version.

Wonder if they’ll make another Spider-Man bust now since they’ve revisited Hulk and Wolverine.

I hope this isn't his first appearance bust because it looks nothing like it. Love the way they have sculpted the yellow part

Well ...this is a bust for me (pun intended) ...as I don't collect busts. But looks good so far for real.

Well ...this is a bust for me (pun intended) ...as I don't collect busts. But looks good so far for real.

I collect them, but thankfully, I'm selective and this won't make the cut, but I have a feeling this will blow the first offering out of the water. I love 1:1 busts, but I learned a long time ago that I have to limit myself. :lol This is ridiculously tempting, but I'll have to enjoy from afar. Congrats to those that eventually order.

I love Wolverine but I don’t collect busts. This has the potential to be awesome. I will enjoy it through others

True, Mr. Green got Batman and Superman life-size bust. Not too sure about that new Hulk life-size bust. And the new Wolverine PF looking good too.

Looks great from that teaser so far. love the tiny details like the pores and the leather patterns on the mask.

I too wasn't a bust collector, still am not, but I did get the Black/Grey Batman and Joker life-size busts. They make great center pieces in my meager Batman collection. I'm sure this too would be a great centerpiece in anyone's Wolverine/X-men collection.

If you love the character then by all means get it!! This bust looks to be better compared to the original and I liked the first one.

Back