Are you worried about the Disneyfication of some tv shows post Fox ownershp change ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am just curious if that will happen or not.

If Disney wants to stay on brand they probably like keep the brand and just go for the prfits instead slapping their logo on everything.

Who cares anyway, you people act like Disney held you down personally and forcibly raped you

When I sat down sat night and Kennedy put on that strap on I was one of the lucky ones that got out alive...many didn't like Khev...I'm talking full penetration...all those poor souls...TLJ felt like Alderaan...Disney is the new death star

70 % Marvel movies are straight awful, boring and soulless. But they just have too much money to put 9.5 rating on every of it, a level where The Good, The bad and The Ugly rating. They put timeless masterpiece same level as summer blockbuster. So blatant, critics can't be trusted anymore. So people will just believe dung cow like Ironman3 and Antman are actually great movie. They do not have any expectation from Marvel because it's empty movies since beginning, they are roll with it and people appreciate such hollowness.

But Star Wars fan actually grown from masterpiece like The Empires Strike Back. They will notice if they put SW into level ****hole like Marvel.

Back