XM Studios Scarlet Witch 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AC_808

Super Freak
Reaction score
XM bringing Scarlet Witch??

XM Studios Facebook:
One Day away from our XMas Private Party! Here's a sneak 'puzzle' peek at special previews and POs for tomorrow. Many of you will see first-time revealed images and the chance to PO before everyone else. Can you guess what they are? The most number of correct guesses gets a reward; sitting on Santa Seng's lap and telling him your Xmas wishes! - XM Studios

25591861_1972205526333470_2288508452294008583_n.png

Translation:
Gambit
Scarlet Witch
Cyclops
Iceman
Mystique
Brown Wolverine
Magik
Bumblebee

Deleted the photo. It has come to my attention that this is a leaked photo. Sorry, guys, but we have to wait for XM to reveal it themselves.

shoot, sorry I missed the photo. can we get a description? was it a museum or action pose?

I believe they are doing her partner as well.

Aw, that sucks! ...The pics from the XM Party is not going to be shared. Only the attendees get to see them.

Dude ...that means more waiting ....

From Facebook.
The Avengers love to beat up Ultron.

Attachments

• sc.jpg
    sc.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 453
Last edited:
Need to see a full reveal, but right now I'm not liking the sculpt around her waist and hips.

This is looking nice. I'll probably replace my SS version. Need to see the full reveal though. I'm just concerned that the XM poses are starting to get a little repetitive.

This is looking nice. I'll probably replace my SS version. Need to see the full reveal though. I'm just concerned that the XM poses are starting to get a little repetitive.

Duudddeee ...if you sell your SS version, please let me know when you do.

I would use Ebay as a last resort. I'd rather buy from a fellow collector on this board.

I have a regular I might sell IF I end up wanting the XM version. Not sure if you have to have the EX hand.

I was hoping for an EX, so I was going to go for that first. Getting the REG would've been the last resort.

Back