XM Studios Iceman 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AC_808

Super Freak
Reaction score
XM bringing Iceman??

XM Studios Facebook:
One Day away from our XMas Private Party! Here's a sneak 'puzzle' peek at special previews and POs for tomorrow. Many of you will see first-time revealed images and the chance to PO before everyone else. Can you guess what they are? The most number of correct guesses gets a reward; sitting on Santa Seng's lap and telling him your Xmas wishes! - XM Studios

25591861_1972205526333470_2288508452294008583_n.png

Translation:
Gambit
Scarlet Witch
Cyclops
Iceman
Mystique
Brown Wolverine
Magik
Bumblebee

Deleted the photo. It has come to my attention that this is a leaked photo. Sorry, guys, but we have to wait for XM to reveal it themselves.

Man, that is one pissed-off looking Bobby Drake! I don’t think that’s an appropriate face for the character at all...

This is going to be all down to how they execute the look of him. Transparent resin vs. a good paintjob. It's a difficult piece to pull of in an ideal way that will please the majority of collectors.

I'm not liking the pose on this ...and the sculpt needs a few tweaks. Like why is his left obliques protruding out? And why is his right knee protruding out so much?

Switchout head without hair and this looks to be a winner... If they can manage some translucent parts, it would be even better.

this thing needs some contrast. It looks completely uninteresting, XM can definitely do a whole lot better, starting by shading the body a different hue than the ice base.

This 1/4 custom Ice man is a lot more interesting (not my photo)

s-l1600.jpg

this thing needs some contrast. It looks completely uninteresting, XM can definitely do a whole lot better, starting by shading the body a different hue than the ice base.

This 1/4 custom Ice man is a lot more interesting (not my photo)

s-l1600.jpg

Yep, well said.

Iceman rarely looks good in statue form. The base on the XM sculpt looks way out of place and the version with pants makes me want to give up collecting altogether.

Back