XM Studios Gambit 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AC_808

Super Freak
Reaction score
XM bringing Gambit??

XM Studios Facebook:
One Day away from our XMas Private Party! Here's a sneak 'puzzle' peek at special previews and POs for tomorrow. Many of you will see first-time revealed images and the chance to PO before everyone else. Can you guess what they are? The most number of correct guesses gets a reward; sitting on Santa Seng's lap and telling him your Xmas wishes! - XM Studios

25591861_1972205526333470_2288508452294008583_n.png

Translation:
Gambit
Scarlet Witch
Cyclops
Iceman
Mystique
Brown Wolverine
Magik
Bumblebee

Deleted the photo. It has come to my attention that this is a leaked photo. Sorry, guys, but we have to wait for XM to reveal it themselves.

Aw man ...sucks when the pics have to be taken down. Well, we'll just have to wait then ....

If SS’s has a sculpted coat it would be perfection. That being said it’s nuts there have been no Gambit statues since.

If SS’s has a sculpted coat it would be perfection. That being said it’s nuts there have been no Gambit statues since.

I forgot that the coat wasn't sculpted. You're right about that.

I used to be such a fan of the mixed media, but I'm starting to see 'the light.'

When done right, sculpted looks a lot better IMO.

I forgot that the coat wasn't sculpted. You're right about that.

I used to be such a fan of the mixed media, but I'm starting to see 'the light.'

When done right, sculpted looks a lot better IMO.

I’ve never been a fan of Mixed media. Whenever I had one I would always sell it. Just something about sculpted that looks so much better.

No dice.

Someone posted them by accident then they got removed. I'm sure XM will show them to the public soon.

Only thing I can sort of recall is in a way it reminded me of the Koto Gambit.

Koto Gambit was a nice piece except the face was haggardly. Looking forward to XM’s reveal.

No dice.

Someone posted them by accident then they got removed. I'm sure XM will show them to the public soon.

Only thing I can sort of recall is in a way it reminded me of the Koto Gambit.

Draw it for us in MS Paint. :lol

I need to see this!!!!

I love that the Gambit PF has a cloth coat. I’m keeping my PF and adding this one, too. Multiple Gambits are fine with me.

I’m curious if it’ll be XM’s version of the classic pink/black/blue costume, or something else. Also what head style(s) they’ll use. Comic artists can’t seem to agree how old to make him. He goes from young hero to Marlboro man from comic to comic.

main-qimg-fef7410e9e3837f4743928cb2df8f2e5-c

348635-gambit_face.jpg

VoTu81aN_400x400.jpeg

Gambit-Rated-R.jpg

Sideshow bust looked like grandpa
maxresdefault.jpg

xm gambit??? finally since I missed the ss version which was only so, so.....time for a updated v version with tons of switch outs!

I hope this piece exceeds my expectations because this character deserves it!!

Back