Rank the SW trilogies (so far)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rank the SW trilogies

• ST>OT>PT

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • ST>PT>OT

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • OT>ST>PT

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • OT>PT>ST

Votes: 55 61.1%
  • PT>OT>ST

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • PT>ST>OT

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, now that we've seen two of the three instalment in the ST, we can make a fairly informed decision on this.

TLJ is the most divisive SW film since the prequels, but is it actually worse?

Vote for the trilogies in your order of preference.

(I voted OT>PT>ST)

I like how Johnson has shaken up the status quo, but I'm not as emotionally invested in the new characters as I was with the old.

Of course I went OT, PT, ST

ST are better made films then the PT but they lack something... TLJ could have saved TFA but failed IMHO.

How come there’s not a OT=PT=ST option

I think it complicates things. You should be able to choose.

Of course I went OT, PT, ST

ST are better made films then the PT but they lack something... TLJ could have saved TFA but failed IMHO.

My sentiments exactly. I don't even think TLJ necessarily failed, but it didn't build on TFA as much as it could.

Purely on a nostalgic basis, I voted PT>OT>ST.
Buy I stand by my previous comment, because all 3 have some good and some bad, and I’m a very forgiving Star Wars fan.

Halle Berry's Catwoman is a better movie than any of the PT.

Well it does have this..

J7IZjx8.gif

They're both talented and gorgeous actress. Dragging Cat Woman here to compare with PT is completely irrelevant and nonsense.

The prequel trilogy ruined some of the villains (Vader, Boba who, lets face it, were already kinda crappy in ROTJ) but the sequel ruined Luke and the gang. Sequels are far more damaging to the lore and franchise as a whole. You can **** with Anakin Skywalker, but leave Luke alone.

Even with the wooden acting, I prefer Annie over Finn, Rey, and Poe. He's more interesting, and looks cooler.

I will vote when this trilogy is actually done....

Imagine the votes if we had to judge PT after AOTC...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back