2017 Figure of the Year! Voting starts today!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xipotec

Super Freak
Reaction score
2017.jpg

It's that time of year again folks! Time to choose the figure that stands a shoulder higher than all the rest of the 1/6 scale figures made in 2017! (and being 1/4 scale does not count!). We had a great response last year, with some great pictures that really displayed the talent in this industry.

THE RULES!

1. You may vote for 3 of your favorite figures. Each pick counts as one vote. (total votes determine the winner)

2. First, Second and Third place winners will be announced. (Gold, Silver and Bronze)

3. Please limit your discussion as to why you choose your winners to your initial post (makes it easier to keep track of)

4. Figure must have been released (in hand) in 2017!

5. You are welcome to support your choices with pictures! (limit to your initial post please!)

6. Please do not vote more than one...only your first post will count!

Voting ends January 14th.

We had some outstanding releases this year, so choose wisely!

Last Years Winners
Hot Toys Batman Vs Superman: Batman 30
NECA TMNT Donatello 22
QMX Star Trek: Captain Kirk 15

Last edited:
1. Threezero Hannibal
2. Figuarts Han Solo
3. Diamond Select Pulp Fiction figures

I didn't buy much this year.

Mine are...

1. HT Doctor Strange
2. HT Harley Quinn
3. HT TFA Han Solo (really wish I'd picked this one up when I had the chance!:slap)

Well I picked up my Wasteland Ranger this year and would of been in my top 3 but since he was actually released at the end of last year I guess he's ruled out. :(

So as it stands then..
1. Asmus Toys John "The Hangman" Ruth from The Hateful Eight.
2. Hot Toys Doctor Strange.
3. 3A's Judge Dredd.

1.Tamashii Nations Bandai R2-D2
2.Hot Toys Snowtrooper
3.Hot Toys Yoda

I'm confused, I get the impression 1:4 scale is disqualified but last years results include NECA's Donatello...

Don't think 1/4 is disqualified. I need to open my Ghostbusters before voting. It's a pity the Turtles vote will be split three ways. Any one of them is a worthy candidate.

1. HT Doctor Strange
2. HT Harley Quinn
3. HT Vol. 2 Star-Lord

I'm confused, I get the impression 1:4 scale is disqualified but last years results include NECA's Donatello...

Yeah just a bad joke, 1/4 scale is ok.

No statues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back