Sicario 2: Soldado - Josh Brolin and Benicio Del Toro film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmmmm. Loved the first one, but if Denis Villeneuve isn't involved, I'm iffy about this...

Why, did Blade Runner 2049 benefit with him?

Don't know, as I haven't had the chance to see Blade Runner 2049 yet. By your comment, I'm assuming you have, and I'm also assuming you didn't enjoy it.

But it's funny how everyone's afforded different opinions, right? :shrug I haven't seen Blade Runner 2049 yet, but having seen Prisoners, Sicario, and Arrival, all directed and written by Denis Villeneuve, I know he is a talented director.

Thank god this is not a Disney film...otherwise they would make it about a wall preventing poor little guys from entering

Why, did Blade Runner 2049 benefit with him?

Don't know, as I haven't had the chance to see Blade Runner 2049 yet. By your comment, I'm assuming you have, and I'm also assuming you didn't enjoy it.

But it's funny how everyone's afforded different opinions, right? :shrug I haven't seen Blade Runner 2049 yet, but having seen Prisoners, Sicario, and Arrival, all directed and written by Denis Villeneuve, I know he is a talented director.

Or perhaps sifu74 was alluding to 2049's poor box office performance. Though I doubt Villeneuve had anything to do with that. The film is top-tier. Alcon's marketing and the obscurity of the franchise (to the current Disney generation) are more to blame.

Curious about this one. Even with a different director, the writer is the same and it seems like whomever's in charge of the camera is trying to capture the same visual style of the first. Could be good.

Back