did you love or hate the last jedi?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you love or hate the last jedi

• LOVED IT

Votes: 53 42.1%
  • HATED IT

Votes: 75 59.5%

• Total voters

crows

Super Freak
Reaction score
this thread is not for discussion necessarily but to keep a record, please vote
(voting is anonymous)

tenor.gif

Loved it. Best Star Wars since Empire. Scratch that, it's better than Empire, it's the best Star Wars yet. It took so many risks in the way it subverted expectations. It's an epic masterpiece and c'mon, who doesn't love those porgy things.

I give Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™ a 10/10. I'm seeing it again for the 8th time tonight with my wife's son, it's that good.

Also, just preordered the new Luke Skywalker (deluxe version) doll. The link is in the description below. Get yours before it sells out.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-luke-skywalker-deluxe-version-hot-toys-903204/

Loved it. Best Star Wars since Empire. Scratch that, it's better than Empire, it's the best Star Wars yet. It took so many risks in the way it subverted expectations. It's an epic masterpiece and c'mon, who doesn't love those porgy things.

I give Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™ a 10/10. I'm seeing it again for the 8th time tonight with my wife's son, it's that good.

Also, just preordered the new Luke Skywalker (deluxe version) doll. The link is in the description below. Get yours before it sells out.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-luke-skywalker-deluxe-version-hot-toys-903204/

200.gif

Only?

I saw it once. Luke, Rey and Kylo carried the entire film. Negatives were inconsequential. Will not buy dolls, but holy **** the TFA Rey PF turned out gorgeous in production.

can you add a 'it was okay' option? I neither love nor hate it, I dont really feel anything toward it. Kinda like my ex.

Because of all the 9/10 and 1/10 reviews I think the love it or hate choices are appropriate. I'm more curious about those polar opposite opinions than I am about someone just liking it. I have several friends that just liked it as a movie but several hardcore SW fan friends that hated it.

Myself Wife and daughter all hated it. I actually apologized to them after, as i got them excited and said it was going to be different but i heard awesome. (from critics and i stayed spoiler free)

Myself Wife and daughter all hated it. I actually apologized to them after, as i got them excited and said it was going to be different but i heard awesome. (from critics and i stayed spoiler free)

:lol That reminds me about me apologizing to my wife after Phantom Menace! She had never really seen any of the SW movies, so that was her first real viewing of anything SW. She was familiar with SW, obviously, and maybe saw a scene or two in passing, but never a complete movie. We even got tickets in advance, and it was such a big deal at the time! Needless to say it was TERRIBLE, and I apologized that it was awful and that I had no idea it would be so so so bad.

Anyways, I LOVED The Last Jedi. :)

can you add a 'it was okay' option? I neither love nor hate it, I dont really feel anything toward it. Kinda like my ex.

Well if you didnt mind it u can just vote as love it.

This is just to have a record but if you didnt hate it then you fit under love it

Back