1/6 Interest thread for predator city hunter diorama?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now for something completely different. I’ve been asked if I could make this diorama a reality, but I’m not sure since it is outside the Star Wars scope I was wondering if you guys would be interested in something like this?

I would have to make and produce about 50 of these to make it affordable for everyone. Would there be a market for this? We’re hoping to offer this at around $100 fully painted. It is for the city hunter predator
48939d10b6ba17fd334ec4b6ee42eca5.jpg

61259400b1236c31a0eee6c6014180be.jpg

5b360cddf3ac81180b2679ab6b3ccc47.jpg

2c8a7ba8e7a1c65b1c3c7fbc43dd6156.jpg

I'd be interested in a 1:10 scale one - for the NECA figures.
at first i thought it was for Neca figures because of a Neca silhouette.
p.s. that's definitely cool! (no i won't be taking part in purchasing, no space for this beauty)

It is 1/6 scale. I designed it and asked jazz if he could produce it if there was enough interest. Unfortunately, given the response, not sure we can reach 50 orders...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No idea what a "prefix for the thread" means, but the thread TITLE doesn't contain a scale (reads "Interest thread for predator city hunter diorama?")

Would you like to be a little more helpful? :)

Prefix is at the top in the "Forum / Collectibles / Aliens & Robots / Aliens & Robots - Action Figures / 1/6: Interest thread for predator city hunter diorama?" address. Also in the A&R thread list. They really should include them in the larger thread title when actually viewing the thread, though.

Prefix is at the top in the "Forum / Collectibles / Aliens & Robots / Aliens & Robots - Action Figures / 1/6: Interest thread for predator city hunter diorama?" address. Also in the A&R thread list. They really should include them in the larger thread title when actually viewing the thread, though.

Hell yes! :)

Right - armed with this info I've now worked out this was designed for the Hot Toys releases (or any of the 1/6 garage kits).

Shame if it's not happening - would have looked pretty cool as a display piece.

Thanks both.

Back