MORTAL ENGINES - Peter Jackson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh, whut?

She needed a telescope to see that gargantuan contraption/mobile metroplis bearing down on their...mobile house/town?

Oh, that changes thing. Despite my facetious comment above, I would have been up to see this if Peter Jackson directed it.

Now, this will be a cable only viewing.

Man this reminds me of Moving Fortress, great comic from like 30yrs ago

if anyone made Moving Fortress and Subterra its comic sequel...man...

I actually saw this film and it was not that bad.Mostly just bad timing for this film.A lot of no name actors except for Agent Smith as the Bad Guy.Steampunk meets Mad Max.IMAX would have knocked it up a notch.

if this was a Peter Jackson Directed film it would have been Better.

Last edited:
I loved the film, amazing visuals and good enough characters for me. Is sad that we will never see a sequel but the books will have to do! I think they knew the chances of it doing well were very low so they thankfully gave it a proper ending. There was a bit near the end where I thought they were going to do a cliffhanger but thankfully they didn't lol

Pete must have known this would be a bomb- he was originally slated to direct and this was his new LOTR....wonder what went wrong

Back