Statue Stranger Things Demogorgon - Lifesize handsculpted 1 of 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoreCraft

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Greetings again fellas!
I'm back with my new sculpt!!
Hope there are some Stranger Things fans around that'll appreciate this.
Again, fully handcrafted as seen in the video (which you REALLY should go watch and help a brotherman out!):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WevFg_pbm3s

Feel free to ask any questions ya like about the process of creating this beast. It wrecked my shoulders and bruised my fingertips, but battling the Demogorgon was worthwhile. I emerged victorious! I put up more pics and short vids on my instagram too if anyone wants to see more @lorecraftr
Let me know what you guys think! Best - LoreCraft
DemoGorgon 1.jpg
DemoGorgon 2.jpg
DemoGorgon 4.jpg

Nice! Do you make these for your own personal collection?

I make things from a negotiated position - what I want to make (because I like it, think it's awesome, etc), what my youtube subscribers and patrons ask me to make (must please the masses to maintain interest in my channel), and whats smart to make (trending characters, to draw in new people and have successful videos). There has to be substantial agreement between those 3 factors, but at least some personal interest. I am really just trying to establish myself and learn, and I hope to build "LoreCraft" into something larger. Ideally I would get licensed to make moulds and cast duplicates - but until then it's one of a kind. I will sell what I make for the right price, and I will do commissions, but it must follow those same 3 guidelines above. I really want to make some old-school characters, but usually it's best to follow a trend if it's available (right now it's Star Wars). When there's no trends, I plan to make some more 80's fantasy/horror/scifi characters (Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, Krull, Skeletor, etc). Those won't generate many views, but I want to do them because they're great :D

I want one! Do you sell?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I do sell, but there's only 1 of everything I make. That demogorgon is the only one of its kind - so it isn't inexpensive. Furthermore, the materials I use, depending on structure of the statue, can make some characters more fragile than others. This guy in particular I'd rate 9 out of 10 on a fragility score. Those face "petals" could snap off if shoved or jostled. Really need to be careful with this guy (Darkness I made is in the same category - someone walking by and bumping into one of his horns could cause some serious damage). They're meant to be displayed in careful conditions.
I am in the UK as well, so there's shipping costs. Definitely would want to have this guy insured with maximum shipping insurance.

Working on Snoke right now, btw, so please watch out for that too! Will post it to my youtube channel hopefully within the next 3 or 4 days (waiting for drying and then the immensely difficult paint job.
And no, there's no edit function that allows for rotating pics... despite my frustrations about it.

Attachments

• 20171222_102901.jpg
    20171222_102901.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
The Demogorgon is amazing, but I checked out your Snoke video....CRAZY AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing.

Back