Optibotimus Reviews Big Chief Studios JAMES BOND from "Goldfinger"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Optobotomus - just an FYI - the gun he comes with is the one he stole from the guard in the underground "lair". The exclusive edition came with his normal PPK + silencer (which I don't think he even used while wearing this suit? But nice anyway).

Point is, the exclusive is a whole other gun, not just a silencer. Just thought you'd might want to put a note on the video or something before you get flooded with "corrections," lol!

Anyway, great review, and thank you for showing us these guys!

Fantastic review, Optibotimus!

These figures are getting a lot of flak, but I do think that for the price, you cannot go wrong. I also feel that BCS's Connery sculpt is probably the best out there (I'll get a lot of criticism for this, but I never absolutely liked the bbkill sculpt as, for me, it didn't capture the spirit of Connery's Bond).

In the video you mentioned that the backdrop fits very nicely into a detolf, would it be possible to see a picture of it in one?

Fantastic review, Optibotimus!

These figures are getting a lot of flak, but I do think that for the price, you cannot go wrong. I also feel that BCS's Connery sculpt is probably the best out there (I'll get a lot of criticism for this, but I never absolutely liked the bbkill sculpt as, for me, it didn't capture the spirit of Connery's Bond).

In the video you mentioned that the backdrop fits very nicely into a detolf, would it be possible to see a picture of it in one?

For the price? These figures are more expensive than HT in many cases.

For the price? These figures are more expensive than HT in many cases.

I think what he means is compared to what we were spending on custom versions of the Bonds prior to this, and, yes, it is much cheaper.

That said, a lot of companies are coming in at similar quality levels (or better) at a cheaper price point - Think QmX, for one. But beggars can't be choosers, I suppose.

Back