Soap Studio 1/12 DC figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first impression is that they look a little skinny. If they look decent, I'll be in for Flash and Reverse Flash.

What's the problem with a Nurse Joker?

Howard from Hot Toys said they weren't allowed to make a Nurse Joker because Nolan told them not to, out of respect for Ledger. That's why there's no official figures based on that specific look, only bootlegs.

Do you guys see that 89 Batmobile in the last picture? Is that part of their collection?

Howard from Hot Toys said they weren't allowed to make a Nurse Joker because Nolan told them not to, out of respect for Ledger. That's why there's no official figures based on that specific look, only bootlegs.

Maybe it’s more of a request than actual restriction? Now that that outfit is on the table, Hot Toys DX 3.0 Joker can’t be far behind.

I like the stands better than mezco, they are like mini hot toys, needs tweaks. But if they can do it around $80 than its game on

Holy Crap, that Ra's Al Ghul is awesome! These look really good....didn't think I'd get pulled back into upgrading my 6inch figures, but
these are going to be impossible to pass up.

Man, this looks pretty good, really tempting.

25158465_10216055639250819_3138081037650998689_n.jpg

It looks great - especially the expression they chose.

I really hope it gets approved. I'm sure there'd be a huge influx of Nurse Joker merch if it does.

Do you guys see that 89 Batmobile in the last picture? Is that part of their collection?

Oh I see it and I'd love to add it to my collection. It has the reflective piano surface of the Batman Returns version (like the Cinemaquette), but repeats the same mistake most other replicas have, including HT's, the hubcaps should be dark, with only the Bat-Emblem being silver.

I really hope this gets made and many many Batman 1989, Batman Returns and even Batman Animated figures will follow. Actually, I'd love for them to do a Batwing as well.

Back