She-Ra Reboot - Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotfish

How does the wind ever get in here?
CF Supporter
Reaction score
She-Ra Cartoon Gets Netflix Reboot

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/she-ra-cartoon-gets-netflix-204000685.html

For the honor of Greyskull: The Princess of Power is back!

Netflix has given a series order to an updated version of the 1980s animated action series She-Ra, the streaming video service announced Tuesday.

Children of the ’80s will remember She-Ra as the alter ego of Princess Adora, He-Man’s twin sister, who leads a rebellion to free the planet of Etheria from tyrannical rule.

Noelle Stevenson (the Lumberjanes comic book series) will executive-produce the cartoon’s reboot, which is described as “a modern take on the ’80s girl-power icon for a new generation of young fans” that will be “led by a warrior princess tailor-made for today.”

She-Ra will debut in 2018.

Netflix also announced other series to debut in 2018, including: Trolls: The Beat Goes On!, which will begin streaming on Jan. 19; Boss Baby: Back in Business; Harvey Street Kids; Trollhunters Part 3;and 3 Below, the second installment of Guillermo del Toro’s Tales of Arcadia trilogy.

Dreamworks Animation Television will produce all of the series.

So will a lot of older guys :lol :lol

giphy.gif

Before a He-man show? I am surprised.......

Could be hot (well, warm) off the hype of Wonder Woman, but if it's a success, an Eternia crossover and subsequent He-Man series might be a possibility. This is Netflix, after all.

Just speculation on my part.

For a moment I thought this was a live action series with her wearing the toon outfit. So disappointed.

And the never materialized live action movie!

ti0grOa.jpg

it was a joke Toyfair mag did....Walken as Hordak would have been awesome....

Back