Prime 1 Studio: Arkham Asylum Bane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
25010945_415949022156412_1353497301963767808_n.jpg

Not my favorite version, prefer Origins more, but here's his full outfit from the game, happy to see they've finally stepped foot into Asylum territory after announcing it so long ago

I have zero interest in this Bane but I'm super excited that Prime has officially started digging into the Asylum characters. Bring on the Asylum Bat.

Hmmm ...yea, this is not my favorite version of Bane either.

So think this looks more like something from Resident Evil than Bane, but awesome for fans of this look.

Yes WF in Feburary Someone on CG asked about this piece, this made P1 come out and write it was in 1/5 line. P1 must have adjusted the license for 1/5. They did state at this moment they are putting focus on the Comic statue first and then this piece.

Last edited:
Does this mean all of the 1/5 line will be Arkham based? I was hoping for more comic based pieces in that scale.

Can't wait to get my first 1/3 statue when the Hush Batman releases but I can only realistically collect a small number in that scale. 1/5 comic based statues would allow me to collect in a complete line in theory.

Anyone else think P1 is going to artificially inflate prices with their 1/5 line across the board, and prices go up with every company? I have a feeling we're going to see $600+ and higher prices with 1/5 in a year or so once they get the ball rollin. 1/4 are going to start hitting that $800+ mark and collectors are going to start to suffer ever so much more.

Back