Statue Blitzway 1/4 Astronaut (ISS EMU ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
$1190

p44.jpg
p2.jpg
p4.jpg

It’s huge. Heavy on detail. Really love that you have no idea what to expect from this guys...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am actually debating on getting this for my parents. As they are both retired NASA engineers and I would love to give them a piece that introduces them to "my world" while still pertaining to theirs.

And since this would be the only piece they would have, get a nice display case for them/it.

Plus other hundred of videos,check them out.NASA is all fake.

Oh no. Are you a flat-earther? So PermaG's parents had fake engineering jobs with NASA, and his whole life has been a complete and utter lie?

Back on topic, this statue is amazballz. I would jump on it if it fit my collection. Blitzway is killing it.

Yeah but I don't steal 22 Billion dollars a year for nothing.If the movie Gravity budget was 100 million and they could that,imagine a 22 Billion budget can do.

Lots of CGI? :lol

In 1969, no less.:lol

Stanley Kubrick did all the fakery moon landings footage of all Apollo missions.

Have you seen an AstroNOT in space with the fingers exposed in the vacuum of space ? Isn't the suit supposed to be pressurised. Well see the video bellow.Wake up people.

https://youtu.be/H1AyU7jgKvE?t=2m50s

Oh LMAO have you seen the fake satellite deployed ? Look no further.NASA is all fake.Also you see the guy flying the Shuttle with a motorcycle helmet and the sleeve rolled up.Come on LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pVm7p4nkwo

Last edited:
Oh no. Are you a flat-earther? So PermaG's parents had fake engineering jobs with NASA, and his whole life has been a complete and utter lie?

Back on topic, this statue is amazballz. I would jump on it if it fit my collection. Blitzway is killing it.

No, of course people work there,they have to build rockets that pretend to go to space but never does because it is impossible.

I dunno...with your alien avatar and being "from" Roswell...I am tempted to think you are just trying to through us of to help hide the truth.

I see through your schemes. :D

Amazing statue.
If I wasn’t getting out of this game it would be an instant buy.

Blitzway are by far the most interesting company.

Back