Statue Iron Studios X-Men vs Sentinel BDS 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Awesome!

Attachments

• sent.jpg
    sent.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 426
  • sent2s.jpg
    sent2s.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Re: Iron Studios Sentinel Battle Diorama Series 1/10

Is this in reference to the Psylocke, Colossus, and Magneto figures in museum poses? I couldn't find a video or any information related to a sentinel battle diorama when looking at ccxp 2017.

Is there a photo somewhere? 1/10 might be a better scale for this type of thing, provided it's nicely designed and detailed which used to not be the case with smaller scaled statues. I had been close to getting the XM dio, but the size was just too much and I couldn't figure a space to display, not to mention the cost and shipping. The design was fantastic though.

Is there a photo somewhere? 1/10 might be a better scale for this type of thing, provided it's nicely designed and detailed which used to not be the case with smaller scaled statues. I had been close to getting the XM dio, but the size was just too much and I couldn't figure a space to display, not to mention the cost and shipping. The design was fantastic though.
Space and money, I'm all in on this. I think both sets will look good together, though xm's size makes it stand out. It just isn't realistic for me in scale or financially. I'm extremely excited about this, and it potentially being Jim Lee X-Men, it's just the cherry on top of the icing on this cake!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I imagine with 6 characters and one sentinel it will probably cost around $1500 a set... that's a lot cheaper then the bigger scale one XM is doing not to mention a lot less space too...

True. At 1/10 scale, the dio should be cheaper and have a smaller footprint. Just need to see the sculpt and pose of the whole thing to know if its worth it.

Will IS be at NYCC? I would love an update on this. It's been long enough to not even get a sneak.

Re: Iron Studios Sentinel BDS 1/10

Wow, that's a really long time! I've thinking they'd give us something before it's fully ready. Now we're talking over a year ago by then. Yikes!

PO in October. 3? tall. 33? wide. 22? deep. All X-men will be sold separately. If you buy the sentinel and the X-men, Jubilee is the ex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PO in October. 3? tall. 33? wide. 22? deep. All X-men will be sold separately. If you buy the sentinel and the X-men, Jubilee is the ex.

Do you know if Jubilee ONLY comes if you purchase the sentinel? Will she ever be available separately?

Do you know if Jubilee ONLY comes if you purchase the sentinel? Will she ever be available separately?

No clue. Iron Studios live Instagram vid just said jubilee was the ex if you bought the set.

Jubilee is going to be a highly sought after item on the aftermarket if that is true.

Damn. When in October? I need this thing now. I'll figure out where to display it after. :lol

Edit: Hopefully Sideshow will have these.

Last edited:
Hmmm ...need to see more angles for all of them. Especially for Cyclops ...that one pic of him shows a bad angle.

Back