Last Jedi Spoiler Avoidance Support Group

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rushmore223

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im finding it really hard not to go into the TLJ thread, considering its constantly looming at the top of the list.

Perhaps this thread could be used as a diversion to keep us tempted souls from spoiling the movie for ourselves. :lol

LOL at ya'all. Just use your Jedi mind block bro. Like how Mr. Green use it to not even notice the advertise on this forum.

Someone from the press went and saw the film and did an AMA on r/starwarsleaks

So I would start avoiding the internet like... NOW unless you want to get spoiled.

After the film comes out, get rid of "Spoiler Avoidance" from the tittle, and just leave it as a support group. You will need it. :lol

:lol

Who knows, I'll find out Saturday.

Someone from the press went and saw the film and did an AMA on r/starwarsleaks

So I would start avoiding the internet like... NOW unless you want to get spoiled.

Completely cut myself off from the Internet in 2017?!

Might as well tell me to gouge out my eyes or stop having any communication with any other human brings.

That's Unabomber level crazy there!

A bit too late for a "Empire Strikes Back Spoiler Avoidance" thread, don't you think?

giphy.gif

Dude, it’s not Empire 2.0, at least from all of the things people are hinting that it’s about.

Yeah, yeah. And EpVII wasn't Star Wars...

Of course these aren't 2.0 versions of the original trilogy.
2.0 means that it was improved, which is the opposite of what Disney did.

Yeah, yeah. And EpVII wasn't Star Wars...

Of course these aren't 2.0 versions of the original trilogy.
2.0 means that it was improved, which is the opposite of what Disney did.
Did you like Rogue One at all? I know it’s off topic but we have a few days to kill.

Back