Statue Iron Studios Obi-Wan vs Darth Maul BDS 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
from FB

Attachments

• obiwan1s.jpg
    obiwan1s.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Re: Iron Studios Star Wars Battle Diorama Series 1/10 ?

This could be good. They can fill the void left by GG and SS after they stopped making dios.

I'll reserve judgement until I see them, but I don't collect 1/10.

I need to see, I want to see, show me please...!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Re: Iron Studios Star Wars Battle Diorama Series 1/10

If these got official distribution in the US I’d be interested, but I’m not paying Hot Toys prices to import 1/10 scale statues.

If these got official distribution in the US I’d be interested, but I’m not paying Hot Toys prices to import 1/10 scale statues.

Here's hoping that's part of their new contract.

Doesn't BBTS distribute their smaller scale items and SS their larger scale items?
I think this is going to be good, I actually like the smaller scale for these vs pieces...

Doesn't BBTS distribute their smaller scale items and SS their larger scale items?
I think this is going to be good, I actually like the smaller scale for these vs pieces...

Bbts does for double the msrp.

Have you seen the proposed Iron Studios 1/10th scale Jurassic Park scene? It's unbelievable, but if I understood the pricing correctly, it's also ridiculously priced. 1/10th scale is an odd size for me as a 1/4 scale and 1/6 collector, who's seriously leaning more toward the 1/4. There are a lot of very cool scenes that could be done in 1/10th scale from Star Wars though (Carbon Freezing, anyone?)...

I just collect 1/5 and 1/4 other than SSC dioramas, but cool for those who collect this scale. I would love a Obi Wan Darth Maul diorama in large scale, also would love a 1/4 Luke on Bike. I was sure when SSC Speeder Bike Pf came up in 2007 that they would have made a Luke variant. have wait these years for one.

Don't get me wrong. I'm still looking forward to what they come up with. Sounds like this line will be a hit, but they must get the likeness, paint, and price correct.

I think IS price for this scale is very expansive, checking BBTS page for their Anakin ROTS 1/10 is $199 :horror

I think IS price for this scale is very expansive, checking BBTS page for their Anakin ROTS 1/10 is $199 :horror

Secret Compass is cheaper than BBTS for these usually, but they are still overpriced. If they had proper distribution here in the states they would be considerably cheaper.

The only world license Iron Studios has on 1/10th scale is the DC line. Marvel and Star Wars is restricted to Brazil only. So yeah it costs at lot more to get those lines...

Have you seen the proposed Iron Studios 1/10th scale Jurassic Park scene? It's unbelievable, but if I understood the pricing correctly, it's also ridiculously priced. 1/10th scale is an odd size for me as a 1/4 scale and 1/6 collector, who's seriously leaning more toward the 1/4. There are a lot of very cool scenes that could be done in 1/10th scale from Star Wars though (Carbon Freezing, anyone?)...

Actually the price is not bad considering how big the T-Rex and the vehicles are even at 1/10 scale. I read somewhere the whole setup is like 8' long.

The only world license Iron Studios has on 1/10th scale is the DC line. Marvel and Star Wars is restricted to Brazil only. So yeah it costs at lot more to get those lines...

Actually the price is not bad considering how big the T-Rex and the vehicles are even at 1/10 scale. I read somewhere the whole setup is like 8' long.
Thanks for the info. Regardless, if it's good, I'll have to pay!

Vice, meet Nuts!!

should have been 1/4... 1/10 is way too small.

should have been 1/4... 1/10 is way too small.

At 1/10 scale it's 8 feet long, I imagine at 1/4 scale you would need like 20' to display it... Not to mention the T-Rex would be like 4' tall and would cost a small fortune, figure around $10k+ for the whole display.

Personally I would of loved to see Iron Studios do 1/8th in stead of 1/10th but I've gotten to like the 1/10th stuff they do, it's very detail and most of the time it's very accurate to the actors likeness which is no small feat at this scale..

Back