• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel, Predator, Donatello Comiquette EX, Sauron PF-Prices Reduced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Ben

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling these with shipping included within the continental U.S. Want to put some money together to go back to school. TMNT Comiquettes are the first series, not the ones that were released recently.

Sideshow Donatello EX - $750

Sideshow Sauron Premium Format - $1,100 - SOLD

Sideshow Classic Iron Man w/ Flag Comiquette EX -$800

Sideshow Avengers Hulk Maquette - $600

Damaged Classic Sideshow Captain America Premium Format - $400 - I bought this damaged Cap several years ago with the intention of having it repaired some day, but never got around to it. The girder piece is broken in a couple places, a few chips on the figure and fading on the cloth midsection.

Predator Cinemaquette - $6,000 - In perfect condition w/ color box and certificate of authenticity. Would prefer local pickup due to delicacy of tiny quills on the body.

Sideshow Predator Maquette EX - $1,200 - Local Pickup only - Normal head in excellent condition. Broken dreadlock on exclusive masked head. I think one of the bone necklaces straps is detached. Box in fairly rough condition, but includes art box and shipper. - SOLD

Last edited:
Re: TMNT Comiquette Exclusives, Undying Carcass, Sauron Premium Format

Do you have pics, brother?

Thanks a lot

Re: TMNT Comiquette Exclusives, Undying Carcass, Sauron Premium Format

what are you going back to school for?//i'm interested in your sauron premium format and i'm located in California

Re: Donatello Comiquette Exclusive, Sauron Premium Format-Prices Reduced

Bump. Prices reduced.

Re: Marvel, Predator,Donatello Comiquette Exclusive, Sauron Premium Format-Prices Red

Bump. Added some more items.

Back