Iron Studios 1/4 Yoda (ESB)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hell yeah!!!!!

Swap out arms/heads and bases too!

(Images by Jesse Custer)

Darn, I was really hoping for Luke. Might still buy as I love the recent work of iron studios.

Iron Studios just can't seem to get Yoda right. Their 1/10 scale looked off and so does this...

I called it.

I knew they were gonna come out Yoda.

Well looks like I’m abandoning the 12” line and concentrating on this one.

1/4 scale all the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. Well definitely interested in someone making a 1:4 scale Yoda finally but I agree the face is off there. They need to talk to Cyberman. Anyone know if it's fully sculpted or mixed?

Let's hope this is still early in the early development stage, so they can continue working on that face sculpt. This is promising so far :clap

Cant believe we'll finally have a 1/4 Yoda, and it's episode V! Thank you so much IS, day one for me.

The pics both of the heads are grainy blown up shots.

Relax friends, this looks like another home run from IS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
in IS we trust ! I have the myc version but will get this too.

the best yoda portrait for me is the first attakus. hopefully this one doesn't disappoint !

Really awesome, I hope they did a good job like DV and Civil War Diorama

looks promising and I have no doubt IS will kill this one.. I still was more hoping they would do an Ep3 Obiwan or QuiGon... oh well

Pretty sure this will be a day 1 for me. IS has cemented my trust in their 1/4. I can't wait to see more of it.

Hopefully there will be be more to this line, I'd like to see them take on a Luke & Leia, their portraits are so good.

I’ll order for sure but his face looks too humanoid. Too oval shaped head, eyes not large enough and not low enough to mouth. Green is off too. I’m sure they’ll change. They set the bar too high with Vader to not change this.

Back