What happened to Short Round?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeClark

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I just finished watching "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom". I was wondering, what happens too Short Round? Did he have any other adventures with Indiana? Did he adopt him? I didn't see this around the forum so I am asking.

Oh and I thought it was real funny that Dan Ackroyd was in the movie too. I never noticed it until today. Well thanks for looking!

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=12541

Referral Marketing Examples

I don't know if he had any other adventures with Indiana but rumor has it that he and a group of his friends used an old treasure map to find the riches of the legendary One Eyed Willy so that they could save their family homes from being torn down for the development of a golf course.

I've seen Temple of Doom many times, but it has been awhile, and I never noticed the Dan Akryod cameo! Very cool

further adventures of Indiana jones 326 by marvel had a cameo by short round and said he was in boarding school. only other appearance I know of

... rumor has it that he and a group of his friends used an old treasure map to find the riches of the legendary One Eyed Willy so that they could save their family homes from being torn down for the development of a golf course.
Latest rumor is he left because Indy tried to grope him...

tumblr_oejojagZMD1r0jkkko3_r1_250.gif

Latest rumor is he left because Indy tried to grope him...

It also turned out that one-eyed willy wasn't quite what everyone believed.:horror:lol

No idea, but I'd still love a Short Round figure to put next to Indy.

Sideshow did have concrete plans for a Shorty and Mola (and cart) but like so many things from Sideshow... faded away. There's also 1/6 landspeeder and Rebo Band prototypes collecting dust somewhere in Sideshow's basement.

Sideshow did have concrete plans for a Shorty and Mola (and cart) but like so many things from Sideshow... faded away. There's also 1/6 landspeeder and Rebo Band prototypes collecting dust somewhere in Sideshow's basement.

Real shame about that landspeeder. But I would hate to even ask what sideshow would want for something like that nowadays.

Back