PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does PCS stand for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not excited about this and it has more to do with who picked up the license rather than the license itself. I'll just have to see what PCS brings to the table, but with the way things are now, I don't foresee ordering this.

Are they that bad? Is it just the wait time or the eventual products? I have £1400 down on their 1/3 goro so it concerns me slightly with it being my first product from them. I knew there would quite the wait at least.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Their wait time sucks and the QC is garbage unless it's Street Fighter. Mortal Kombat has been hit or miss.

QC issues with many of their products. For example, I have the MOTU Filmation He-man EX and the base for Orko is so heavy the magnet isn't strong enough to hold it in place. It just keeps falling off. I know many folks were waiting months upon months for resolution of refunds with little to no communication from PCS. Of course the long wait on product. I feel for those still waiting on Darkness.
I wasn't happy when I paid shipping for the Kessler Wolf, then had to wait another three months before it even shipped. Says to me they needed money to help cover the cost of other items. What did it for me was waiting 2.5 years for Kessler Wolf EX, paid full price and getting it in hand in Oct., only to see it on Sideshow's site a mere 1.5 months later at a deep discount. I mean, it just came out. That soured me on PCS. They will have to do a lot of changing in how they manage that company before I consider ordering from them again.

Last edited:
QC issues with many of their products. For example, I have the MOTU Filmation He-man EX and the base for Orko is so heavy the magnet isn't strong enough to hold it in place. It just keeps falling off. I know many folks were waiting months upon months for resolution of refunds with little to no communication from PCS. Of course the long wait on product. I feel for those still waiting on Darkness.
I wasn't happy when I paid shipping for the Kessler Wolf, then had to wait another three months before it even shipped. Says to me they needed money to help cover the cost of other items. What did it for me was waiting 2.5 years for Kessler Wolf EX, paid full price and getting it in hand in Oct., only to see it on Sideshow's site a mere 1.5 months later at a deep discount. I mean, it just came out. That soured me on PCS. They will have to do a lot of changing in how they manage that company before I consider ordering from them again.

All of this.

Thanks for the info. The only things I ever really paid attention to previously were there older Street Fighter pieces which I seem to remember having a lot of fans.

So is the new management promising to shake things up or something? Here's hoping things take a turn for the better in the future. The proto Goro and the ES of 150 impressed me enough to order.

I did go with a UK dealer so in the unlikely situation of them going bust or something at least I'd likely be safe.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i had a few thing on order with them this year but i cancelled and from now on anything i want from them i will get from a European seller instead of them directly, i have had a good few of their statues in the past some were fantastic and some had problems, their older street fighter statues were great at the time and they have a lot of fans because they were the first really high end street fighter statues but today their is a lot more and everyone has improved from what they were 8 years ago, you just have to hope the quality comes close to the prototype, Goro is a tough one to call because there is a lot of work done on him with different fabrics and fur and things like that so it will be tough to get prototype quality from a statue with so much different materials, if you look at their scorpion and sub-zero 1/3 scale statues you will see they came out fairly bad and nowhere near what the prototype looked like, the prototypes of them were sick looking then the ones everyone got were just decent, its hit and miss these days and you are nearly always better waiting until they are released to pick one up once you have seen a few reviews even if it does cost a little extra at least you know you are going to get something you are happy with, i think they will nail michael myers because he is not a very dynamic character to pull of so he should please fans. most of their mortal kombat statues have been average but most of their street fighter statues have been great

I love pcs a lot for the great customer service overall. But recently the qc issues is just too much for me. I normally buy a ton from them. unfortunately after the huge qc paint cracking issues on the sorceress and then evil Lynn which I really wanted with no better replacements. Also I already now expect my most wanted statue to come from the same factories with she-ra having tons of those spider web cracks on the paint along with small paint flaws and possible chips. I think its all from the same factories which made sorceress. So with each one coming like this I've stopped ordering from them now. I also canceled all my street fighter po's and canceled my Darkness po which I really wanted. this qc issues has been enough for me to not po from them again. Im actually kind of shocked that ss now has much less qc issues than pcs. So now I just spend my money there instead with some p1. I do still say Jerry is the best ceo out there since he does talk with fans in person. I hope he does well in the future. Normally I would buy all Halloween statues since I'm a huge fan. unfortunately I must move on now. unless the qc issues gets fixed I'm out.

I love pcs a lot for the great customer service overall. But recently the qc issues is just too much for me. I normally buy a ton from them. unfortunately after the huge qc paint cracking issues on the sorceress and then evil Lynn which I really wanted with no better replacements. Also I already now expect my most wanted statue to come from the same factories with she-ra having tons of those spider web cracks on the paint along with small paint flaws and possible chips. I think its all from the same factories which made sorceress. So with each one coming like this I've stopped ordering from them now. I also canceled all my street fighter po's and canceled my Darkness po which I really wanted. this qc issues has been enough for me to not po from them again. Im actually kind of shocked that ss now has much less qc issues than pcs. So now I just spend my money there instead with some p1. I do still say Jerry is the best ceo out there since he does talk with fans in person. I hope he does well in the future. Normally I would buy all Halloween statues since I'm a huge fan. unfortunately I must move on now. unless the qc issues gets fixed I'm out.

Jerry doesn't own PCS anymore

Back