Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 T-Rex Attack Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK, since this is already a thing, let's give this particular piece its own thread:

Original generic JP License thread here.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

p1DQRlk.jpg

b79wNLA.jpg

sY71DO5.jpg

ogYLwu6.jpg

EFqa4O0.jpg

QYrtoj0.jpg

I'm sure many of you guys will find this interesting:

When we created the Breakout there are no assets from JP, period. So anyone saying they have anything from ILM regarding the first film isn't quite telling the whole story.

There are assets from Jurassic World, but the rex is very different in that film. We worked closely with ILM and Amblin doing countless overlays and getting advice from the two companies.

While the final paint may not be where I wanted it, the overall look captures that scene perfectly I believe and our fence, dinosaur and details are pretty darn close.

Personally I like the IS piece and we have a big announcement coming soon regarding distribution in the USA.

Paul

So how is this going to be sold? One huge diorama?

Ian and Grant look like stand alone pieces you can buy separate. Do you buy all individual pieces and assemble the diorama yourself?

Yeah apparently it will be sold in sets or pieces so to speak. Grant and Malcolm will be sold individually as well.

That would certainly help with sticker shock if this beast is broken up into more reasonable chunks.

Hopefully there is a decent discount if you get more than one piece or the whole dio as opposed to piecemeal. Not sure I would go for anything other than the rex part otherwise. CC has payment plans, but not sure how that is going to work when they are just the distributor.

Well I'm definitely down for Grant and Malcolm. I don't know if I have the adequate space for the Rex.

Wow! A lot of pieces (and money) to put this whole set together. If you are a fan though, it is pretty cool.

Great prices, especially considering that is is only $100 more that the Chronicle Breakout Rex, for a statue 2 times the size! Might stick with the Rex on the broken Explorer and build up the rest from there! And the Dr. Malcolm statue is looking spot on!

Honestly when you see the quality of the product and even if i'm out due to price and space, it's much more affordable than expexted!

Back