Bruce Lee general thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

posterguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Riki Hashimoto RIP aka the evil mr Suzuki in Fist of Fury (US title Chinese Connection) :(

WTF? Why is this a "Bruce Lee" thread now? Because the "poster" guy spamed it with irrelevant links? Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5METaU6uA2M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEh79ZMGIjo&list=PLhILsHS_uOWaiKrErdYcQBSiDB6PA7jAw

March 1st , 1973 , 45 yrs ago : FoF italian premiere , first time a BL movie was shown in Italy (and prolly also first time in Europe) , it was a hit.

Just a mere month later Ponti sent investors to H.K , BL wanted a 2 mill US fee to do a movie , an outrageous amount then.

The leaping-in-air art style was also borrowed by other countries such as Germany and Argentina.

10.5.73 : BL collapses during dubbing of Enter....same symptoms as 20.7 , imo Chow let him die (he stalled the time , waiting and waiting before calling the ambulance to make sure BL would be dead for sure when it finally arrived) cuz he wanted to leave H.K for good : why accept around 50k for a movie if Hwood or Ponti could pay up to 2 mill ?

There's also rumors of BL turning away people who came to his house with bribes......I think BL upset the triads with his stubborness , after 2 yrs they had had enough and it was decided that they should poison him gradually or similar methods (or beat him up and then dump his body at Bettys flat to put her in a bad light)

Then you had the life insurance that was paid on Lee's life in May.

I met Whang at o2 Lon , he's bit difficult to understand but a nice man (Angela Mao doesn't even speak english) :)

17.5.73 : Big Boss french premiere (1st BL movie shown there)

I've played with Nora Miao when I was a little kid. Apparently, she knew my grandfather during his movie and music producing days. She was a regular customer at my father's restaurant in downtown Toronto where she would always get frustrated by my constantly calling her "auntie". I had no idea who she was at the time. Mind you, I was maybe 6 or 7 years old and had never seen a Bruce Lee movie at that point.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I've played with Nora Miao when I was a little kid. Apparently, she knew my grandfather during his movie and music producing days. She was a regular customer at my father's restaurant in downtown Toronto where she would always get frustrated by my constantly calling her "auntie". I had no idea who she was at the time. Mind you, I was maybe 6 or 7 years old and had never seen a Bruce Lee movie at that point.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Cool story. :cool:

Bruce wrote to his wife in 1970 that Switzerland was boring but Polanski said that Bruce seemed to enjoy the women (Saint Bruce he was not , lol)

DRAGONB (#176) The mortuary photos of Bruce Lee's bloated face have been the source of many conspiracy theories. It is obvious there is something wrong with his face in them. Is it a sign of poisoning? That he was beaten up by the Triads? Of anaphylactic shock from the aspirin? None of the bloating or apparent damage to his face was noted by the coroner in the autopsy report or by Peter or Linda who viewed his body. So unless they are all covering it up, it happened after he died. I asked Andre Morgan and he told me (and I'm paraphrasing here), "His bloated face was the result of a botched embalming job. Most Hong Kongers are cremated because graves are so expensive in Hong Kong. The mortuary employees had very little experience embalming bodies, and they did a terrible job." I found Morgan's explanation credible and put it in my book, but I understand there are some who won't.

(Andre Morgan , distribution guy on Golden Harvest , also played the priest in "When TKD Strikes")

Back