Prime 1 Studios The Last Knight Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phastroh

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I am late to the Prime 1 Transformers line and so I’ve started buying a bunch of them. I got my Optimus and I’m waiting for Megatron as well as Shockwave and a few others but I also not got a Bumblebee and thankfully he’s not changed all that much throughout the films.

Now I’m sure there are experts to disagree but I mean he basically looks similar unlike the other 2 Prime and Megatron.

So I am occasionally rewatching videos from the shows and I thought I saw a Bumblebee a few times but never paid attention especially since there’s been absolutely no mention of him I have seen at least so I decided to get a few screens and yes he’s on the table on the New looking stand and I’m assuming like missle launchers on each shoulder.

So I can only assume that is his Last Knight version. I’ve been waiting for Sentinel Prime and considered Barricade but I mean I gotta get this. I notice Crosshairs is unpainted in this video but I already POd the EX so anyone out there know what’s up with the Bumblebee?

I didn’t see the movie still but I don’t revall those things on his shoulders in the other films. I guess they are not new.

Thanks

Re: [B]Prime 1 Studio The Last Knight Bumblebee[/B]

6A4AE0FB-C7DB-41B5-A958-87C1DFDB8949.jpg

That's Bumblebee from Dark of the Moon.
Already released and Sold Out.

There will be a TLK Bumblebee as it had been confirmed.
However, no prototype has yet been shown.

The new Bumblebee is a bit different too. Not only the chest and visor, but its proportions too.

Ok thanks!! I guess I was fooled lol it’s on the table with all TLK pieces wth!?!?

I don’t know how to know what is coming out. I was thinking Sentinel Prime but I’m just going on the old picture of the 4 Transformers and I think he is the only one left. Don’t want to for example but a Barricade and then in 3 months a better choice comes out.

As for the teasers we've seen, Dotm Megatron, Stinger, Sentinel, and Onslaught should be next.
Jetfire-Optimus and Robot mode Grimlock have been verbally confirmed too.

I guess depending on release I’ll be interested in Sentinel mostly. I didn’t see the film so I don’t know why Drift is red now. I wanted the original blue statue but missed out. Maybe they will redo it. I also thought the new Barricade looks like the first film not from TLK. I’ll have to go look but I’m the 2 pix I’ve seen it doesn’t look like him.

I looked up onslaught but he had 1:00 of time so not much to see. Love to see the Jet-Fire Optimus and Grimlock. I wonder if he will be as big as Shockwave. I’ll be selling all my Star Wars PFs lol 150% want a Grimlock robot mode.

I wonder is this it?

7830814D-FD4E-482A-BDBA-BE3D69E1C16C.jpeg

Sentinel should be made, important character. Super Jet Optimus looks sick

The Jetfire Optimus has not been shown yet.
It's the rendition in Revenge of the Fallen of when Jeyfire's parts were fused with Prime toward the end of the movie.

movie-art_1243496984.jpg

Comparison between the DOTM Bee (top) & TLK Bee (bottom).
As you can see, the chest is much smaller on TLK. It gives him a "child like" appearance in my opinion.
Screenshot_2017-11-08-11-57-41-1.jpg

Last edited:

Sentinel should be made, important character. Super Jet Optimus looks sick

The Jetfire Optimus has not been shown yet.
It's the rendition in Revenge of the Fallen of when Jeyfire's parts were fused with Prime toward the end of the movie.

View attachment 381810

Comparison between the DOTM Bee (top) & TLK Bee (bottom).
As you can see, the chest is much smaller on TLK. It gives him a "child like" appearance in my opinion.
View attachment 381842

Is JetFire Optimus the same as Superior Optimus? Or is that two separate lines?

Saw these pix because watching the film it’s too hard to see.
Look insane and I’ll be getting one.
63B2FAB1-ACAE-43CD-8CF5-44DE5E5110A8.jpegDC2F1EFB-9733-40CC-ABB9-F4D94EC31FCA.jpg

@ Chapter 2099
Completely different.

The latter is going to be huge.
Expect a +/- $3000 price tag.

Shouldn’t be a big problem but gotta be sure I want it with all the other choices. Shockwave is a bit much but he’s huge I’m excited.

@ Chapter 2099
Completely different.

The latter is going to be huge.
Expect a +/- $3000 price tag.

Thanks for the post.

Jetfire will probably be the one I want, with my luck. :lol I'd like to stick with movie representations.

With that crazy price tag... Count me out hahaha

It’s hefty but until it’s out we just won’t know for sure. Everyone say low prices all you can and hope it comes true.

Having a Prime 1 piece now I am kind of not so mad when I see the costs.

Over at the P1 Facebook page it was said that the Wonder Woman on Horse was the 1st of their ambitious pieces. Optimus should be the next. There was another mentioned, but I forget.

I have messenger with Prime 1. They said mid-next year they expect to have more info on Jetfire-Optimus and how Josh Nizzi is designing stuff which I knew already.

Its gonna be one sick statue

They said they think it will be the same size as Shockwave or a little smaller so if that holds true it’s not all that different from the current scale. They never said 100% but it is from Prime 1s account.

Back