• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Dinosauria (Tupuxuara, T-Rex, Allo vs Cam, Spinosaurus, Dilophosaurus and more)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris S

Freaked Out
Reaction score
In an effort to pay off a recent fossil acquisition (it was too awesome to pass up) I am sadly needing to sell some of my dinosauria collection. All of the following are for sale only, no trade offers please. I will ship them in their original boxes and prices (OBO) include shipping to contiguous US. I had to rush the last few pics unfortunately but further images can be made available if needed. Paypal is preferred. Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions!

Tupuxuara (# 26 / 350)
asking price: $400
Love this little guy.

eDjL5All.jpg

oxgSJUMl.jpg

AYRvcefl.jpg

OuQo7vCl.jpg

T-Rex (exclusive w/ skull) (#73 / 350)
asking price: $900
This has been one of the most sought after pieces in the entire Dinosauria line. From what I can gather this seems to be the going price though I’ve seen others sell for >$1K in the past.

LNRsAu0l.jpg

tcisR0cl.jpg

kOTdDfQl.jpg

vC7QfVLl.jpg
T86bTlal.jpg

Styracosaurus (1st release, exclusive w/ skull) (#11 / 125)
asking price: $450
This is one of my all time favorites. The exclusive skull is just awesome, the best one (and maybe the first?) they ever did.

cmyep0el.jpg

hXcaEJel.jpg

0IUQAibl.jpg
t0wgeAol.jpg

Carnotaurus (1st release, exclusive w/ skull) (# / 350 )
asking price: $700

D1w6Yd5l.jpg

89D9uzMl.jpg

zSvY1mCl.jpg

nY2SlI5l.jpg

T-Rex vs Triceratops (1st release, non-exclusive) (#7 / 350 )
asking price: SOLD (thanks Bob 121)

PCyPCHXl.jpg

8UluzAsl.jpg

G9NEqoYl.jpg

Allosaurus vs Camarasaurus (1st release, exclusive w/ skulls) (#47 / 125)
asking price: $600

pE4VZMdl.jpg

njko80kl.jpg
ajgujh0l.jpg

Spinosaurus (2nd release) (#35 / 1000)
asking price: $325
This is the second release for this maquette. I didn’t much care for the overly green paint job on the first one. The neutral colors on the 2nd release I found to be much more realistic.

PEwy4aIl.jpg

dgDS5OGl.jpg

7p9CT78l.jpg

Dilophosaurus (exclusive with skull) (### / 150)
asking price: $400

gJjtSt4l.jpg

gLTH8cll.jpg

Thanks
Chris S.

Back