Iron Studios: Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns (Batman and Robin) 1:10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
25011869_327443084399916_3471504890059030528_n.jpg

Video on Facebook.

Last edited:
Re: Iron Studios: Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns (Batman and Robin) 1:6

Looks like this could be the smallest of their diorama pieces.

Though the body sculpts look a bit simplistic. With not enough texture details.

Re: Iron Studios: Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns (Batman and Robin) 1:6

Looks like this could be the smallest of their diorama pieces.

Though the body sculpts look a bit simplistic. With not enough texture details.

Apparently it's 1:10, and not 1:6 as originally posted elsewhere.

Last edited:
A lot of their newest 1/10 statues look amazing. I can't find the thread but their 1/10 Wonder Woman Justice League and Deathstroke Arkham Knight statues look awesome.

Just found out Iron Studios has a US Web Site for their DC stuff they have world licenses for... And it's cheaper then what others are trying to sell them for plus the exclusives are only $10-$15 more then the regular versions...

https://ironstudiosus.com/

IS said that the ones that say Sold Out should say Coming Soon, they're in the process of fixing it.

Last edited:
I don't think it has even been put up yet. Somebody said the website should say "comming soon" and they are fixing it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just came across this yesterday too- I think it looks great!

I don't own anything made by Iron Studios... what's everyone's experience with the company and their products? Do they make good stuff?

I just came across this yesterday too- I think it looks great!

I don't own anything made by Iron Studios... what's everyone's experience with the company and their products? Do they make good stuff?

Yes

I've been buying their stuff for the past couple of years and have collected 26 or so pieces across the 1/4 (11), 1/6 (8)and 1/10 (7) scales.

Back