Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wow have to get this. Would love T2 one also.

Attachments

• p1t.jpg
    p1t.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,340
  • t8.jpg
    t8.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 606
Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 Endoskelton statue

P1 going to help me replace my Terms, Preds, and Aliens.

Hope he is not surfing or doing a flip or some garbage.

Re: Prime 1 Endoskeleton statue

It'll be 1:3. Sideshow has the 1:4 licence.

I would imagine this is quite a while away from release, but the end product should look quite nice, chrome or not.

It'll be 1:3. Sideshow has the 1:4 licence.

I would imagine this is quite a while away from release, but the end product should look quite nice, chrome or not.

I have a feeling it will be chrome. Prime 1 normally goes above and beyond with their pieces so we'll see.

P1 teased a piston about year 1/2 ago so been working wear working this for a while. Not sure with the license issue if they threw out that work.

Last edited:

I'm not sure what that reply means P. :lol

Looks good. They must have a big team with all of the product they are pumping out.

Looks good. They must have a big team with all of the product they are pumping out.

It's hard to tell. Most of their items that go up won't ship until at least a year and a half later.

This more than likely will be a T2 one regardless that it says T1.

I've mentioned in the other thread that the chip cap already indicates this is T2. Wish they would have shown the smaller one to the rear. That would seal it.

Oh my,you can clearly see the broken piston on the left leg...this is the endo dragging his leg as seen in the end scene of T1....COULD BE EPIC!

Back