Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guyver1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I haven't seen an overall thread forum on the DC universe for Mafex so I'm starting a new one for people to post their figures. Feel free to post all opinions, pics , etc.

I'm starting with the recently released WW from the film WW

Pics don't do it justice, this is a huge improvement to the BVS version

They fixed a lot of problems, including the paint bleed issue :yes:

IMO I definitely see Gal as WW in mafex form now

Let's compare

BVS

WW

In hand, you can tell as these pics don't depict but there is a strong resemblance to Gal as WW IMO

More pics to come, but I can definitely say that Mafex is absolutely on the right track and I think the JL WW will be the cream of the crop as far as getting the WW galdot version.

This version is undeniably a great start, so don't cancel your PO freaks, this figure is a keeper

Awesome, glad this came out good! After I was so happy with the latest mafex spidey I took a leap of faith and chose mafex for the justice league figures

Awesome, glad this came out good! After I was so happy with the latest mafex spidey I took a leap of faith and chose mafex for the justice league figures

Like I said it’s a far superior improvement from BVS . The joints are tighter, they completely eliminated that paint smearing which aggravated me to the bitter end and both face sculpts resemble Gal’s expressions. Ideally don’t know how they did it, but it honestly looks like the same body as the BVS version but it has been altered in a great way. The shoulders don’t seem that crazy as before , but they are still there. I can live with it.

I can’t wait for the Figuarts and now I really looking forward to the mafex JL as well

Last edited:
Great figure, Nice photos as well.

Skintone somehow still too yellowish.

more goodies, such a fun WW to pose

The Shield for a 1/12 scale is beautifully crafted

I like how the neutral head is almost a grin. Sorry for the bad lighting but she is so slender and tiny it's hard to get the light in the right setting

Looks awesome. Can’t wait to get mine. hlj shipped her a few days ago, but I got slow and cheap SAL shipping so it’s unlikely she’ll arrive before Christmas. Now we just need to get to March when the JL Superman is released and my DC Mafex “holy trinity” of superheroes will be complete!

I’m not getting the whole justice league, but I wanted the big three (plus a couple more batmans, I really like Batfleck. Which I totally did not expect when they cast him). So I decided to get the one version of each I liked best: BvS Bats, WW Wonder Woman, and JL Supes. (Plus Armored and Knightmare Batman. I love those costumes).

If you ever got the BVS, you will be pleasantly pleased with this one

Now paired with TDK. Bare in mind, I extended her legs to scale better with Mezco Batfleck

My two new favorite Mafex, didn't think it was possible :lol

Finally a Galdot WW figure that can showcase a little of Gal's sexiness :wink1:

Yes it can be done however the neck joint is different :pfft: so not the best fit

I like Mafex figures, but the material they use for the skin sucks. Either it's too yellow or orange, they can't get the mixture right.

SHF on the other hand does great skin tone figures, but that's another company.

I like Mafex figures, but the material they use for the skin sucks. Either it's too yellow or orange, they can't get the mixture right.

SHF on the other hand does great skin tone figures, but that's another company.

I hear you, i’m getting the JL Figuarts WW as well and really looking forward to it. I hope the face looks better in hand , just like this WW solo version’s hs looks so much better in hand than in pics.

I hear you, i’m getting the JL Figuarts WW as well and really looking forward to it. I hope the face looks better in hand , just like this WW solo version’s hs looks so much better in hand than in pics.

I bought the Star Wars face characters (Rey, Finn and Kylo) and totally regretted it after a few weeks, they looked so cheap compared to my Figuarts.

Disappointed, and I ended up selling them all.

Hmm, the only one I’ve got with a face is Knightmare Batman with the unmasked head and the alternate battle damaged armored head. But I think both look just fine. Pretty great for the size, actually. But then, I was never bothered by the “orange” skin tone on the regular BvS batman’s mouth either.

I don’t have the first Wonder Woman, but this one definately looks like a big improvement. Can’t wait for it to get here! Tracking says it left Tokyo in an international shipment early this morning.

The angry face is becoming my favorite

One thing good that came out of that lousy BVS version..the ability to swap accessories :lol

BTW, when people get anything Mafex related to the DC Universe please post your pics on this thread. I want this thread to be an official thread to turn too for DC related Mafex product. I see too many Mafex threads disappear into inconsistency too much and it’s hard to find it again to post pics

Any news on upcoming DC Mafex figures and comments can be posted on this thread as well. I’m trying to provide the public with a secure faster way to view, comment, aquire information on Mafex DC product , including all genres like the cinematic films as well. Please let’s make this thread strong and convenient

Rearranged my displays, Mafex looking good. https://wp.me/p8Lzdc-SM
9179f9367357fe74438c2e7c0fdcd2fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took almost a month with SAL shipping but she finally arrived. I only had a few minutes to quickly unbox her and snap a few pics. Wonder Woman is flipping awesome. I know it’s trite and cliched, but pictures really do not convey how awesome she looks in person. Really glad I got her. Can’t wait to have more time to futz and I’m really eagerly awaiting JL Superman now!

oOY2UmT.jpg
mb4gDEW.jpg
nhUWWWC.jpg
OJ8L7cw.jpg
M25YT0I.jpg

Back