RAMBO: The Board Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
https://www.everythingepic.us/rambo-the-board-game

R2jWZMe.jpg

"Rambo: The Board Game" is currently in development and is the passion project of Chris Batarlis and Jim Samartino of Everything Epic. The game originated from the designers' love of the film, and the passion for making a game that would capture the magic and fun of the action adventure favorite. It's a thematic, cooperative, tactical, miniatures, scenario-based campaign game that allows 1-4 players to experience the events they remember from the film as well as embark on new, never before seen, missions .
The game provides sealed "Self-Expanding" mission envelopes which gradually expand the game as each mission starts and completes. Each mission tells a story and takes the players on a unique adventure to various locations to save POW's, escape a military prison, raid a jungle encampment, defend a secret air base, or survive a treacherous jungle and much more! Missions will unlock new equipment and tactics to help players customize their experience and allow for high replayability and great tactical strategy. Taking actions and engaging in combat is done without random dice, but with a card-based system where the player is in control, and where every choice can be life or death!
Players will choose from an iconic variety of special forces characters each with highly detailed miniatures, including, of course, John Rambo, Col. Trautman, other members of Baker Team, and other companions that Rambo teamed up with over the years. Each hero will have unique abilities and customization options that make them valuable during missions. You control how to approach the mission: Do you go in guns blazing? Or do you take a more stealthy approach? Perhaps you set a trap for the enemy? It's up to you to decide and lead Rambo and his team to victory!

*There's a Big Trouble in Little China game available if anyone is a fan of that film. *
Video https://bigtroublegame.com/

How about a new 1/6 figure instead :lol Does anybody even play board games anymore :monkey3

:lol

I'll take what I can get...even a board game :lol

The Big Trouble in Little China game looks great in that video. A lot of details and accessories.

If the Rambo game is as good as the Big Trouble game, I might get it. It's not the kind of game you'll find at your local stores.

I'm not sure how you make a board game from Rambo...but I'm curious.

:lol

I'll take what I can get...even a board game :lol

The Big Trouble in Little China game looks great in that video. A lot of details and accessories.

If the Rambo game is as good as the Big Trouble game, I might get it. It's not the kind of game you'll find at your local stores.

I'm not sure, how you make a board game from Rambo...but I'm curious.

Damn shame how Rambo has been given zero love on 2.0 figures from HT. Been hoping for Blitzway to tackle Rambo after that amazing 1/4 Rocky, but I have a feeling HT might be sitting on the license. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though that somebody does something one of these days. I don't think a board game is gonna cut it for me :lol

Board games are super popular now, don't piss on them just because you don't play them.

Oh jeez, man relax :lol

I play board games all the time with my kids, so I'm not really pissing on them. Just having a little fun in a not so popular thread. I'm actually a fan of certain board games, but would much prefer a new Rambo 1/6 figure. Seems like this is something you would buy just to have it sitting with the rest of a Rambo collection. Something that looks cool on display in the background with other items. Maybe I'm wrong on this though and a bunch of people will start chiming in soon and express their love to play this game. I guess we will see if this thread gets hot and we eventually see this Rambo game in the stores.

:peace

Back