CoolProps Wolf Predator LifeSize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toty21

Super Freak
Reaction score
At the Tokyo Comi Con from Instagram:

24296270_10215277609592839_5761731548285159961_n.jpg

Wow. About time when I decided to slow down my collecting paces. Already got 1/1 sideshow but might getting it in the future (when it's discounted lol).
Good thing is, it does have neck and shoulders. The bad is those fused dreads. They look as bad as P2 IMO.

DP8iOhRUMAARslh.jpg

Looks cool, but the painting seems strange. Its making me think of the simpsons? IDK. Cool none the less!

Wow. About time when I decided to slow down my collecting paces. Already got 1/1 sideshow but might getting it in the future (when it's discounted lol).
Good thing is, it does have neck and shoulders. The bad is those fused dreads. They look as bad as P2 IMO.

Yeah this doesn’t look good at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does look a little wonky in that pic.

Reminds of that first Vader reveal attempt back in the early 2000s

Looking really awesome!
Never like the SS bust. Just looks like a dead wolf head on a stick.
DP7jjHJVQAINgBx.jpg

saw a picture on facebook where it looked a lot better than these angles, interesting, would love that full size pred next to it

saw a picture on facebook where it looked a lot better than these angles, interesting, would love that full size pred next to it

Idk. That one on Fb looks nothing like this one as far as paint apps goes.

This one here looks mediocre.

This is weird. I'm not as excited as I thought I would be when I finally saw a Coolprops Wolf bust.
I don't know if it's the paint or the pose or something else that I can't figure out yet.

I think I know what it is...
He looks like a picture in a yearbook. LOL!

I'm not sure about this.... I mean it's accurate, but the pose is weird and the dreads are shockingly bad again...

Back