Hot Toys The Last Jedi Captain Phasma 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KerotanFrog

Super Freak
Reaction score
Announced at Tokyo Comic Con! More details to follow.

24131257_1743330205686250_6721735429034119520_n.jpg

https://news.toyark.com/2017/12/01/hot-toys-tokyo-comic-con-2017-star-wars-marvel-dc-matrix-279718

Sorry about lack of images. Will update when available.

Liked the FA version of her better too. I liked the more beat up chrome look than the all polished look. Also I still think her stick is a pretty stupid for her gun.

No point to get that one if you already have a TFA version. Unless they bring something really special to this release (beside her pike), she will certainly sell slower than her former interpretation.

Only things that would make me remotely interested in this are Diecast armour or a Gwen head sculpt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly like this better than the TFA version. Weathered is cool and all but how many other TFA troopers were weathered??? Makes sense having her shiny and I think the pike opens up a lot more unique posing options than her bulky gold rifle

After reading, actually listening to, the new Phasma novel I have a whole different perspective on the character. She's definitely not cowardly or weak.

I'll be in line for the new, shiny armored Phasma figure and am looking forward to seeing more of her in TLJ.

The book was good. Did an excellent job resurrecting the character and developing her complexity. Agree, I'm in.

So is this exactly the same figure as before, only with shinier chrome, and a pike instead of the gun? Do we know of any other differences?

I guess I'm glad I passed on TFA? :dunno

Very barebones but I hope she comes with the blaster as well, to have both options for display.

24131257_1743330205686250_6721735429034119520_n.jpg

Any chance Gwendolyn Christie shoes her face in this movie? Would be dope to see an unmasked sculpt.

Any chance Gwendolyn Christie shoes her face in this movie? Would be dope to see an unmasked sculpt.

Unless there's a unmasked sculpt, this is probably an easy pass for me since I already have the TFA figure.

This is the exact same figure.

But the pike adds to this one's uniqueness.

But like everything else from this movie, I'll wait to see it before I invest in anything.

This is a pass for me. I've got the TFA version and I'll wait for the eventual 3rd party spike to be released.

Not sure if it's the exact same figure. Armor seems a bit cleaner, cape isn't weathered, and the TLJ stormtroopers have better undersuits, so it's possible they have a new undersuit for this one too.

Either way, I'll wait to see the movie.

Back