Prime 1 Studio: Fantastic Beasts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
24254610_894438407374971_4436287418143866880_n.jpg

They certainly are tempting. If they get the Potter license though I will lose my mind!

I hope they make a Newt Scamander! The only one we have right now is the 1/6 scale from Star Ace Toys. :(

I'm so excited I CAN'T EVEN.

No release date yet? What do people more familiar with Prime expect the price to be, roughly? Really hoping no more than $400 for the Niffler... I want 'em both.

If they ever did statues of the human characters, I would probably just die of happiness.

I'm so excited I CAN'T EVEN.

No release date yet? What do people more familiar with Prime expect the price to be, roughly? Really hoping no more than $400 for the Niffler... I want 'em both.

If they ever did statues of the human characters, I would probably just die of happiness.

Can't see Niffler being more than 400$, I'm hoping. Most of their stuff is 1/4 or 1/3.

I saw some close up video on the utubes and they do look really nice. Being life size 1:1 scale which I'm just assuming, could be wrong, but they are small characters. $400 USD sounds in the ballpark, I hope so, but I expect a bit more around $500 and roughly half for the Bowtruckle. The closest size comparison P1 has to the Niffler I think is their Witcher Toad, which is $600, but it has a lot of translucent resin and very detailed. Quite a bit of detail in that Niffler also though and a big base with all the coins, so it's tough to be sure. Hopefully get some official info on them soon.

Yeah, these look 1:1 to me.

I'm surprised they seem to be totally finished, but we haven't seen any release/pricing info yet. Then again, I'm very impatient.

ETA MAY 31ST 2019. Was hoping for this year, oh well. Price is lower than I was expecting usually it's the opposite, so that's good! I'm more keen on the Niffler though, need that price and date.

Prime has so much stuff going on, I’m not surprised it’s that far out. Sucks to wait that long, though.

The 2019 date is from Prime's website, right?

I was super disappointed when I saw that, and then super confused when I saw Sideshow's date.

From Facebook:-

Prime 1 Studio added 34 new photos to the album LSFB-02: NIFFLER (FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM (FILM)).
12 hrs ·
"Long-snouted, burrowing creatures native to Britain with a penchant for anything shiny."
- Description of a Niffler
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present LSFB-02: Niffler from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Film). Niffler was a creature with a long snout and a coat of black, fluffy fur. They were attracted to shiny things, which made them wonderful for locating treasure, but this also means that they could wreak havoc if kept or set loose indoors. However, Nifflers in general were usually harmless.
Specifications:
- Size approximately 15.9 inches tall [(H)40.3cm (W)48.4cm (D)40cm]
- Retail Price: $459 US
- Edition Size: N/A

- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

Back