Toys Will Be Toys unboxes the McQuarrie Boba Fett Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Toys Will be Toys
"I promised myself that I'd stop with just one of Sideshow's statues based on the concept art of Ralph McQuarrie. But they just work too well together. Here's a quick unboxing, assembly guide, and photo gallery of my latest acquisition. Leave the volume up if you want to hear some of my thoughts on the character."

Yep all 3 RMQ statues look so good together. I also got a bit of a hint this week that Sideshow might just be continuing the RMQ line too.

Yep all 3 RMQ statues look so good together. I also got a bit of a hint this week that Sideshow might just be continuing the RMQ line too.

Care to share? I was explicitly told at SDCC this year that they wouldn't, or at the very least that they weren't moving forward with their plans for a sixth scale figure line, which is being effectively replaced by Mythos.

I hope im not rude or something but i just watched your video on that piece and noticed a few paint cracks on the chest.. you noticed that before? If not you may should try to get a replacement part

Care to share? I was explicitly told at SDCC this year that they wouldn't, or at the very least that they weren't moving forward with their plans for a sixth scale figure line, which is being effectively replaced by Mythos.

The hint I got was a possible RMQ Luke Starkiller. But if they told you "no" in person then that is kind of confusing??? And depressing :(

This line is awesome; unique aesthetic, solid polystone construction and no fragile electronics to worry about. If this line truly is finished then I think I'll just go back to collecting Attakus either 1/5 or 1/10, it doesn't really matter.

Back