Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bri

Optimistically Pessimistic
Reaction score
“He is the one.” – Morpheus

In the binary world with one and zero codes, are you a zero, or The One? The legendary and widely acclaimed Sci-Fi blockbuster The Matrix has created tremendous impact on cinema and pop-culture of an era with its concepts and characters.

Portrayed by the renowned actor Keanu Reeves and ranked as one of the greatest movie characters of all time, Neo is foretold by the prophecy to be “The One” who can put an end to the war between humans and machines and free humanity.

With high anticipation from fans worldwide, Hot Toys is very excited to present the latest 1/6th scale Neo collectible figure from the award winning science fiction film The Matrix. With meticulous and careful craftsmanship, the very stylish 1/6th scale figure features a newly developed head sculpt highlighting stunning likeness of Keanu Reeves as Neo in the movie, the signature form-fitting outfit and long coat with sophisticated tailoring, “lots of guns” including assault rifles, various types of submachine guns, and pistols, the iconic sunglasses, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand!

Welcome to the Real World. Forge your love for this monumental Sci-Fi blockbuster by having this incredible 1/6th scale Neo collectible figure in your collection, this is an offering you definitely shouldn’t pass up!​

n0.jpg
n1.jpg
n4.jpg
n2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys Acquires The Matrix License

Buy day one. Neo, Agent Smith, Morpheous, Trinity, bring them all.

Remember when this was gonna be the new Star Wars...and then the sequels happened? Me too. :(

I’ll probably be in for Neo and Smith from the first film.

Remember when this was gonna be the new Star Wars...and then the sequels happened? Me too. :(

I’ll probably be in for Neo and Smith from the first film.

Remember when the Prequels were going to be the new Star Wars...and then the prequels happened. :lol

Oh my god, I've been waiting YEARS for this! Of course they wait til I'm broke..:gah:

They likely won't release anything for over a year so plenty of time to save up. :lol

So.... my plan of getting the Ghostbusters, a few more Marvel characters and finishing the Star Wars OT with a few major characters, then calling it done has been interrupted. I suppose Blitzway will announce the Blues Brothers next and I will never stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hnnng. I'll gladly buy whatever comes from this.

Remember when hot toys acquired the license for Prometheus, Alien Covenant, Metal Gear V etc. It’s sometime hard for me to get hopes up when they make announcements like this with nothing else to show for it.

So.... my plan of getting the Ghostbusters, a few more Marvel characters and finishing the Star Wars OT with a few major characters, then calling it done has been interrupted. I suppose Blitzway will announce the Blues Brothers next and I will never stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that would be awesome!

So when do I get my ****ing DX BATMAN RETURNS PENGUIN which was announced Feb 18, 2012????

Gonna guess we're at least getting Neo, Trinity and Morpheus if they went out of their way to get the license this late. Agent Smith would be the cherry on top.

Getting anyone besides Neo would be a godsend

Back