1:6 scale Gonk kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustyj

Super Freak
Reaction score
Added V2.0 sculpt below-

I'm working on a Gonk Droid and wanted to gauge interest- with enough interest he will be a hi quality 3D print, molded and cast in resin, as a kit- running around $70

Here's the official interest list- he will take a few weeks to cast, total cost with shipping in the US is $80, and 50% secures your spot. Let me know if anyone wants to be added/removed from the list-

1- Ahab-----------------Deposit Paid----------------------Shipped
2- generalgrievious
3- solo_bones-----------------------------PAID in full
4- anwe------------------------------------PAID in full----Shipped
5- D.R.37---------------Deposit Paid-----PAID in full----Shipped
6- Bob-1962------------Deposit Paid-----PAID in full----Shipped
7- spacecrawler--------Deposit Paid-----PAID in full----Shipped
8- davidgray1974-------------------------PAID in full----Shipped
9-MyenShi-------------------------------PAID in full(x2)
10-Jaymig 926----------------------------PAID in Full

Gonk img(1).jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 12.41.07 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 12.41.07 PM.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 178
I have two of these already one is from JPG productions and the other found on ebay. but if we can get an articulated legs it would be fantastic.

In addition to the JPG Productions kit Echobase Toys also makes a Gonk kit. So that's three Gonk kits. Would like to see how this one turns out.

Sean

Yes I have the JPG one too. Just need to get around to painting him. He's going with my Sandtrooper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This looks identical to JPG, but with a deeper front control panel. Did you scan JPG?

No scanning involved- just working off Lucasfilm blueprints-

No scanning involved- just working off Lucasfilm blueprints-

Awesome! I have the jpg, i always thought it was too wide and not tall enough. Are you going for true scale? What's the dimensions?

Haven't committed to a height yet- do you know what he should measure in 1:6 scale?

Updated photos- was able to figure out 'articulation' with a second leg posing option. I estimate he stands about 7.75" tall- that sound right?
Let me know who's interested-
Thanks!
gonk rend01.jpg
gonk rend02.jpg

I would be down for one, since you figured out the articulation on it. maybe have some LEDS and a sound feature would be cool.

Anyone know if battery powered leds with a sound function can be easily connected to / controlled by a remote ? I have the JPG version with sound and was wondering if I could connect a remote.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've received enough interest for the project to move forward!
Chime in if you'd like to be on the list!
Thanks-

I'm interested.

Is he going to have any gizmo's on top?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back