Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Justice League - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
"It’s not an S. On my world it means Hope."

24175687_1527164827367785_2594972094387191808_n.jpg

I may pick this one up instead of the 1/2 scale.

I have the half scale, and it's possibly my favourite piece in my collection.

But having said that, I may get this just to get the entire line.

At least the 'S' appears to be closer to the collar than the 1/2 scale.

And that looks like pretty fine detail in the costume (see threads, and silver body underneath?). It looks very much like the material used on the 1/2 scale? There's no way this wouldn't be fully sculpted right?! (Other than cape of course).

I have the half scale, and it's possibly my favourite piece in my collection.

But having said that, I may get this just to get the entire line.

At least the 'S' appears to be closer to the collar than the 1/2 scale.

And that looks like pretty fine detail in the costume (see threads, and silver body underneath?). It looks very much like the material used on the 1/2 scale? There's no way this wouldn't be fully sculpted right?! (Other than cape of course).

I like the 1/2 scale. The cost and space it would eat up are the only reasons I haven't bought it yet--though if I find a decent deal on it at some point then I'll probably end up getting it anyway. I figured they'd end up making a 1/3 version though, which is a bit easier to manage with the space I've got available.

This might be the definitive Cavill as Superman statue to own especially if it is fully sculpted (except for the cape of course). Don't get me wrong, the 1/2 is superb but I have a feeling the size of this will be more manageable.

I haven't cared much for the DC movies so far, but I loved Superman in the new Justice League. This is on my radar for sure.

Superman was great in the JL movie. I hope they make Man of Steel 2, Cavill is an excellent Kent/MoS

So there's no hope this will be under $800 right? Lol.
I might just have to settle for the HT JL Superman, cause there's no way I would be able to afford him if he's over $800.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

So there's no hope this will be under $800 right? Lol.
I might just have to settle for the HT JL Superman, cause there's no way I would be able to afford him if he's over $800.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I'm assuming he'll be at least $999 USD, like the others in the line.

So unless you can find another $200 in your budget or forgo something else?

From the look of the photo. That looks like a completely mixed media cloth Suit as well as the cape .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If the costume is fully sculpted, then that's the finest, most detailed fully sculpted piece I've ever seen.

As it looks very much like the 1/2 scale version I have.

Some folks said the same thing about the Miller Batman costume. It, too, looked too amazing in the preview pics to be sculpted, but it is.

I have the Miller Bats as well.

It's just that when I zoom into the teaser pic you can see what looks like the individual threads (thinner than the Miller Bats) and the silver underneath. Though I guess it could've been done via a wash of some sort.

Something is off...

He needs the MUSTACHE!
Then you need to do a horrible job removing it in photoshop.

Back