Statue Prime 1 Tusk Predator 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Posted by Nearmint on Statue Forum,

Attachments

• pred.jpg
    pred.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 795
  • pp1.jpg
    pp1.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 Predator statue

Huh? It's the new one? Aren't they said they'll do P2 first?

Is this the Predator from the new movie ''The Predator''?

Kenner makes a cracked tusk predator. Neca does an updated cracked tusk. Prime 1 makes a statue?

On a side note it's 1/4 scale and won't be shown at TCC.

I’m a little worried about this.. because what if this is like the ‘Lets See if this line is worth investing in’ piece? It’s very unlikely, but I would be devestated if they scrap the line if this doesn’t sell well; which I imagine it won’t since it’s not an official piece.

why does it have a warhammer helmet?

attachment.php
f71b91528b17c259189d96d324baf07b.jpg

Interesting.. Although I'll likely only buy a P1, P2 and Wolf in this scale.

I'm betting what we've scene with the movie predators (wolf, p2, and Celtic) will all be 1/3 and all original designs/EU will be 1/4.

Hopefully it will have swap out head with different helmets. Not sure if I am feeling that one

1/4 ?? LOL the other ones better be 1/3 to match the alien scale otherwise this is all fail.

I'm curious to see the rest of it.
Won't lie. I'm interested but I need to see the whole piece and in color.

why does it have a warhammer helmet?

It's Kenner jajuja stuff, but it's jajuja stuff I like, so I'm curious to see the actual statue. I was planning to make this one with the spare NECA 1/4 Predator I have, but I might not if the statue looks good.

It's Kenner jajuja stuff, but it's jajuja stuff I like, so I'm curious to see the actual statue. I was planning to make this one with the spare NECA 1/4 Predator I have, but I might not if the statue looks good.

oh i see, this one.

0211-cracked-tusk-predator.jpg

0211-cracked-tusk-predator3.jpg

never liked it next to this one, which i loved during childhood so much that bought it again a couple of years ago:

884fcc1e0cb493b458d082fbbd4c82e5--s-toys-alien-vs-predator.jpg

looks like i hated jajuja long before even knowing about them :lol

That's the one. I remember liking those two, because they were the closest thing to the two main movie preds. Always thought the cracked tusk was sort of a combination of City Hunter's colour and and the clan leader's broken tooth, and being the leader of the Kenner preds as the two-pack comic showed.

by the time i bought those toys i saw only some posters of two movies.
finally watched movies only in 1999, on a double VHS i brought back from Australia, and got those figures in 1992 or 1994 on a local chinese market.
got rid of the red one really fast, so wrong it looked to me :)

The Kenner stuff is a hard enough sell for NECA. Curious that Prime 1 would bother doing statues with those designs.

Back