Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olivier

Freaked Out
Reaction score
At last !!!

24130401_1606939009352735_7772457259831993775_o.jpg

Headsculpt is decent. Not perfect.

But I'm not seeing how the arms go from the gauntlets crossed position to this?

Maybe an alternate upper torso?.... if that is the case I'm not sure I like that, as we all know what Prime 1 did with their Arkham Bane. Or maybe just the upper part of the torso above the chest plate. And would that mean one or two heads, because I'm thinking seams.

And I don't see the sword and shield?

I have no doubt they will include the shield and the sword; they're not present here because of the promo shot but in the first picture they're here.

23667543_615217152202538_5993146362101760000_n.jpg

Batman hasn't got his grappling gun in this picture but we know it will be include too :wink1:

I understood that. I just found it odd that they left them out in the promo group shot.

As unlike an interchangeable hand, I had assumed that her sword and shield would've been present for both poses.

very likely! I think the shield and the sword will be removable too. It's seem logical no?

Will be mine. I love swap outs and on this one I like both poses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I guess Prime 1 started this line before the movie was out?

Just like Sideshow, Hot Toys and even Lego with TFA and Rogue One for example. Collectible and Toy Companies often get a sneak peak in order to design and create stuff close to the movie's release.

I was hoping the interchangeable bust was only going to be from above the breastplate etc.

Oh well. But the bust will take up a bit of space.

If I'm not seeing things I think I prefer the facesculpt on the arms crossed version.

Yep arms crossed looks fantastic, especially profile view - spot on gadot! Makes me wish this was 1/4 scale so much... sideshow's likeness is awful compared to this, but I can't venture into 1/3 scale.... :mad:

Why?

Too risky?

Because I own so many at 1/4 scale, money and space means I'd have to sell them all to start again which I don't want to do. Sucks as there are so many nice 1/3 pieces, however it is good for my wallet ultimately! A good time to be a collector

Because I own so many at 1/4 scale, money and space means I'd have to sell them all to start again which I don't want to do. Sucks as there are so many nice 1/3 pieces, however it is good for my wallet ultimately! A good time to be a collector

Yeah, I know what you mean.

With all these 1/3 pieces coming in the next 2 years, I'm probably going to have to change my set up, and I'll have to box up some of my 1/4 pieces (not sure if there's really a market here in Australia to sell my pieces to make it worth the cash).

Back