I Am Officially into 1:6 LOTR!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY!!!!!

Legolas is great, you'll love him! I would warn you about getting hooked, but they are so few it's really not a horrible thing if you did. Besides, would you really let the Faramir 1:6 slip through your fingers, what will truly be the greatest 1:6 achievement ever made?
:D

The regrets may come.. but they will dissipate with time. :D

I just nabbed the Aragorn ex. at a great price too. :blissy

Ed - It is the Faramir that has made me want the rest of them. :rock

1:6 LOTR ROCKS!! I really like my SW figures too but it just seems that the LOTR figures are kicked up a notch. They are coming slowly but surely.:D

I received the Boromir Ex today. Didn't inspect it throughly, but the first look through the plastic window is very promising. He really seams to be the best of the three so far. If Faramir is even better... wow!

I got the ex. of Legs and Aragorn (no way you can't get them IMO... they're just essential) and at pretty good prices too ($70 range) but Boromir I decided I can live without the orc head. I had some great offers (agent23 particularly) but I decided to go the cheaper route and order the reg. from Adam.

Still looking for a Faramir though if anyone is thinking of cancelling. :monkey3

Newbie! Congrats on your finds! :D

I just ordered Aragorn, so Leggy and Boromir will have company soon.

(I hope this won't come back to bite me when my SW pre-orders come up. :eek: )

Back