1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Updated!

Hi Res pg 48 post #471

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

up_18.jpg

up_20.jpg

up_23.jpg

up_24.jpg

up_25.jpg

up_26.jpg

up_32.jpg

up_1.jpg

Last edited:
Niiice... helmet looks like same sculpt just a repaint. Hope they do a whole new sculpt whenever they release this.

Im pretty much happy with mine deluxe ROTJ Boba. But if Hot Toys really going for this ESB version..then Han Solo freezing carbonite might be very very close. I cannot imagine how chaos it would be on that SS thread :lol.. and those bounty hunters also :pray:

Looks good already! I hope they do a new helmet sculpt but even if they don’t it already looks good to me. I don’t even have a problem with the ROTJ figure on my shelf.

New helmet sculpt please[emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Looks good already! I hope they do a new helmet sculpt but even if they don’t it already looks good to me. I don’t even have a problem with the ROTJ figure on my shelf.

Yup, ROTJ Fett is absolute perfection but just by going off that top half of that ESB version, I really like it so far.

Yup, ROTJ Fett is absolute perfection but just by going off that top half of that ESB version, I really like it so far.

Agreed, and that blaster looks great! Looking forward to seeing more pictures of him.

The HT ROTJ sculpt was a little off (a bit vertically elongated and narrow) - so far this ESB one looks nice but doesn't look flared enough, the range finder is still too long and the "cheek" sculpt is supposed to be a slightly distorted half circle, not the rounded trapezoid they have there. And looks like they still have that taper on the vertical part of the "T".

This is what I mean about the "cheeks":

f0lbSjr.png

Like 1/6 Vaders, there's been quite a few 1/6 Fetts now, so you'd hope this would be a "one and done" figure from HT. This is the "the" look for Fett for most people (maybe the reason HT ROTJ Fett seemed to fade away) so really hope the helment can be 100% nailed.

"So this is how SideShow's ESB Boba dies...with thunderous applause to HT's ESB Boba". :monkey3

So happy for this reveal!! Was bound to eventually happen, but sooner than I expected. Need this figure to complete the bounty hunters. Looks like 2018 is going to be an expensive year.

If this is just a repaint of the ROTJ Fett, I will pass. But knowing HT there's enough changes to make me happy.

Though, they'd never fix everything. I could live with the gloves if they fix the flare.

Back