1/1 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Force Awaken - Darth Vader Burnt Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Might go up for sale? Who knows.

------------------------
“I will finish... what you started.” – Kylo Ren

The Darth Vader helmet as seen in Star Wars: The Force Awakens has made a powerful impression on many Star Wars fans, and now Hot Toys is excited to unveil for the first time worldwide, our latest life-size collectible of this ominous helmet to all of you at the “Star Wars: The Last Jedi Official Shop by Hot Toys” in Tokyo as a featured exhibit!

Happening tomorrow! Star War fans, remember to pay a visit to the event and take a closer look at this meticulously crafted life-size masterpiece by Hot Toys!

23800156_10155052135932344_4073044707041565968_o.jpg

It does look good, but I agree, kind of out there for HT, wonder if this is a warm up for future releases.

Boom! Looks like it comes with that nice base as well.

If it does actually go on sale, it just crushed stupid EFX! :yess:

I'm guessing this means LFL is giving up on their own high end replica line. Usually LFL doesn't want two vendors working in the same market space.

But it wont look like the screen used one and we know how people are about accuracy on this board. :)

In this case not me, i don't give a rats ass for the fugly melted thing TFA showed us.

And since this is presented by HT, I have my doubts they will make it for sale to the public, remember TIE Fighter and Falcon cockpit.

I want a 1/6 version but this is intriguing as well. I wonder what the price will be.

Back