Hot Toys: Life-Sized TFA Darth Vader Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smash

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This was just announced on Twitter.

DPNoFidUQAAG8zZ.jpg

Link to Tweet:
https://twitter.com/hottoysofficial/status/933204568057421824

Last edited:
I’d love to have this as a companion for the 1:1 Kylo Ren bust. Here’s hoping HotToys follows through.

This isn’t EFX, it’s a HotToys preview.

I know that. I probably could've worded it better. eFx is supposedly releasing their own version of this helmet since they got the rights to what the Prop Shop was making, but I don't believe anything they preview any more. Even Hot Toys has teased us with stuff before that still hasn't gone up for preorder.

I know that. I probably could've worded it better. eFx is supposedly releasing their own version of this helmet since they got the rights to what the Prop Shop was making, but I don't believe anything they preview any more. Even Hot Toys has teased us with stuff before that still hasn't gone up for preorder.

Oh ok, gotcha. Shame because this stuff should hit the market when the hype is at its peak. Were nearly three films into the trilogy and we have yet to have an affordable mass produced melted Vader helmet. ☹️

Oh ok, gotcha. Shame because this stuff should hit the market when the hype is at its peak. Were nearly three films into the trilogy and we have yet to have an affordable mass produced melted Vader helmet. ☹️

It's ashamed how long you have to wait for a collectible from a specific movie. I know they like to keep stuff secret, but you would hope you could have something within a year of a movie's release.

Let's talk price, how much are we willing to pay for this. It's a tough one because it's not nessasarily about size, but the detail in it.
I think $500-$600 is a fair price....

Back