Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    42 (100%)
    Default Re: Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Wow, congrats Dean! I pulled LR Boujack and the DBS movie str. Vegeta from the free tickets; those are the most notable I can think of. My 14 year old pulled LR Majin Vegeta.

Do you really think they are going to hit us with a transforming Gohan this close to 4 Year? That would be pretty painful, but I guess they did that with transforming Vegeta right after the Gogeta/Broly banner.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Something must be up with the site, made a post about me pulling LR baby on a yolo single and asked if anyone was summoning on the heroes banner but it vanished lol. Anyone summon then? I gave in and put about 500 stones into it, rainbowed ssj3 Gohan, support Vegeta and Goku and Sealas, all cards I wanted to use to happy with that. Also pulled Towa, ssj3 Trunks, great saiyaman 3, baby Janemba, final form Demigra and Mira, very happy with my pulls but a bit sad I never got Xeno ssj3 Goku, Vegeta, Gotenks or Supreme kai of time, but then, hopefully when theyget awakenings they will be featured on the next banner (assuming global ever gets another one lol)

I?m really tempted to summon, I really want that teen gotenks but he?s not a featured unit...decisions decisions.... 300m banner around the corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Freak
    Feedback
    42 (100%)
    As much as I want SSJ3 Trunks because he is a juggernaut, the Heroes banner is a hard pass for me. I currently have 2350 stones and want to 'bank' 1500 of them for LR Kale/Caulifla. I have a very strong feeling that we are going to get a transforming Gohan/transforming Cell dual banner and I want to be able to dump 1k+ stones on that, so I am going to wait.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Livestream confirmed it, 300mil will be a dual LR dokkanfest Gohan and Cell. Bit annoyed they are LRs because that just means they will be much harder to pull... That makes 3 straight LR dokkanfests for global lol.

Looking forward to the shaft

In all seriousness, I?ll be praying to the rng gods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk