Third-Party Bucky on eBay (Not ACPlay)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanmanzeo

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Has anyone actually bought one of these figures on eBay, if so, who makes them and do they look as good as the promo pics?
Here's the promo pics and here's a link to one of the many auctions for this figure.
s-l1600.jpg

Has anyone actually bought one of these figures on eBay, if so, who makes them and do they look as good as the promo pics?
Here's the promo pics and here's a link to one of the many auctions for this figure.
View attachment 378481
I have one. I was kind of shocked that he looks so much like the Civil War Hot Toys figure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Don't know if it's the same group who did this KO, but have a few KO sculpts that look *suspiciously* like this fig's. The paint is pretty good but not HT quality - sloppy hairlines for one thing. Neither is the construction it's a softer plastic than a genuine HT - because it's a KO.

*Shrug* I look at KOs mostly as stuff I can paint/play with. Not like I'm some big expert:cool:. In general for me tho often KO costumes can be equal or better than HT. But heads and bodies never seem to be as good most of the time:(. The OSK BP sculpt tho was outstanding:love:clap.

But don't own this whole Bucky fig:dunno. There was a lot of posts about it in the CW Bucky thread, I think. I thought someone said the body of this KO was a tiny bit shorter than the HT?

I have one. I was kind of shocked that he looks so much like the Civil War Hot Toys figure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Agreed. I got one too and was pretty happy with it. The only issue was the skin tone peg on the left side stands out but just paint it black or chrome it and presto!! Here's how I have mine 1121170956.jpg

Back