Hello Out there!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandykwin

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
After a few months snooping on sideshowfreaks, it' time I join the community of collectors!

Hi there everyone. My name is Sandy, 24 years old I live in Canada,and I'm a geek whose been collecting 11 years of all the beautiful statues, and figures of my favorite characters. Some of the characters that specifically collect the most are Catwoman, Posion Ivy, Harley Quinn , Mulan, and Jessica Rabbit (I collect more female characters, cause I wish I can be like them :) )
I love comic books, Batman and anime since I was a little girl. And I'm sure a lot of you can agree that you share many of the same interests as I do.

I have a couple of pieces from Sideshow, and they are to die for. Such a fan of their work.
I want to be more involved with collectors like myself, meet people around the world and possibly befriend some along the way, and hopefully own more pieces of great art from Sideshow!

I see there are a lot of people from the States here, shout out to my Canadian users?

Hope to hear from a lot of you soon!

Sandy

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Sandy!
wavesmile.gif

Back