Statue Prime 1 Studios - Justice League - Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dw316

Super Freak
Reaction score
23509067_379467762490633_2337076425417528240_o.jpg

Closer than HT for sure.

Yeah I agree. It's not nearly as clean or vanilla as the Hot Toys figure.

Just not sure of the pose yet. What we can see of it anyway...... though I didn't even notice the 'trident' at first.

But in either event I'll still probably preorder the piece.

I hate myself that I'm probably getting so many of these Prime 1 1/3 DC movie pieces. By the time I get all the Justice League pieces I won't have any space left for my collection. Not that I do now. And I'm a far bigger Marvel fan, but damn these statues look great. Part of me hopes they don't start a 1/3 MCU line, as I'm not sure what I would do!

Thats a fairly low bar.

I disagree. Imo the Hot Toys version is quite close... if you ignored the fact it looks like Jason Momoa went to a personal stylist to get cleaned up.

I think it looks very much like the actor, but it has none of his 'character', his wild sort of look, and yes the hair is what it is.

But then again it's nothing that Hot Toys hasn't done before with their headsculpts, where they are sometimes expressionless with tidy hair.

Another stunning piece with the likely add on effect etas pushed back even further.

Unfortunately l think we'll need to get used to it, especially with the number of pieces they're pushing out.

Sort of like collectors of PCS pieces.

But I'm willing to wait, to get quality pieces. Better than them rushing out pieces before they're 100%.

This looks like a solid piece! By the time you get it, the Aquaman movie will already be out so it will actually represent 2 movies.

Unfortunately l think we'll need to get used to it, especially with the number of pieces they're pushing out.

Sort of like collectors of PCS pieces.

But I'm willing to wait, to get quality pieces. Better than them rushing out pieces before they're 100%.

Agree 100%. No issues waiting if they get the piece right.

Back