Statue PHICEN: Warcraft Film Universe - Durotan 41”Big-Budget Premium Statue - V.2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
电影《魔兽》- 杜隆坦Durotan V.2 41寸大制作收藏级雕像

产品名称:电影《魔兽Warcraft》 -- 杜隆坦Durotan V.2 41寸大制作收藏级雕像
产品类型:Phicen魔兽系列大制作收藏级雕像
产品编号:WD002

雕像尺寸(主体持斧+地台): 41”/1035mm (总高) x 23”/580mm (地台长度) x 22”/560mm (地台宽度)
包装: in two cartons, CTN A+ CTN B
产品净重:12.5公斤(约27.6磅)
条形码:6 971272 330048

产品材质:
1.服饰:布料、真皮、兔毛等
2.头雕、身体、配件:树脂、铁链等
3.地台:树脂等

Durotan was chieftain of the Frostwolf Clan, mate to Drala and father of Go'el. After traveling through the Great Gate Durotan chose to forge an alliance with the humans of Stormwind in order to save his people from the dark influence of Gul'dan and his fel magic. His choice of weapons are Sever and Thunderstrike.

With our Durotan statue 1st. version being widely acclaimed, and people’s love for this great chieftain, here comes the 2nd. version. In contrast to the former interpretation that the character is being static, this 2nd. version is being dynamic. Durotan is putting up a desperate fight to challenge the evilness in order to save his people.

A year in the making this statue Phicen takes no short cuts . We aimed to make this version different and of a higher quality, it should stand the test from our fans even better. To achieve this, besides putting more effort in the sculpting, using authentic materials in order to have the real colors and textures, also after trial and error, we have made it more durable.

Phicen Ltd. is proud to offer the Durotan V.2 statue in its impressive design and details.

###################################################################

Warcraft Film Universe - Durotan 41” Big-Budget Premium Statue - V.2

Item name:Warcraft Film Universe - Durotan 41”Big-Budget Premium Statue - V.2
Product type:Phicen - Warcraft Film Universe - Big-Budget Premium Statue Series
Item No.:WD002

Measurements (Durotan holding the axe standing on the base):
41”/1035mm (total height) x 23”/580mm (length of the base) x 22”/560mm (width of the base)
Packaging: in two cartons, CTN A + CTN B
Product GW: 12.5kg (approximately 27.6 pounds)
Bar code: 6 971272 330048

Materials used:
1. Costume: Real fur, leather & fabrics
2. Body: resin
3. Base: resin

Durotan was chieftain of the Frostwolf Clan, mate to Drala and father of Go'el. After traveling through the Great Gate Durotan chose to forge an alliance with the humans of Stormwind in order to save his people from the dark influence of Gul'dan and his fel magic. His choice of weapons are Sever and Thunderstrike.

With our Durotan statue 1st. version being widely acclaimed, and people’s love for this great chieftain, here comes the 2nd. version. In contrast to the former interpretation that the character is being static, this 2nd. version is being dynamic. Durotan is putting up a desperate fight to challenge the evilness in order to save his people.

A year in the making this statue Phicen takes no short cuts . We aimed to make this version different and of a higher quality, it should stand the test from our fans even better. To achieve this, besides putting more effort in the sculpting, using authentic materials in order to have the real colors and textures, also after trial and error, we have made it more durable.

Phicen Ltd. is proud to offer the Durotan V.2 statue in its impressive design and details.

180147ufdeluz255isocdt.jpg

180148mh11anw3uz7gwo1w.jpg

180149v2llxhuteubfglge.jpg

180150ao7dqs8slssh77go.jpg

180151f6lwuustu2olztlz.jpg

180152ararfb6kz6kyum0m.jpg

180153vkzfqfhzaavvlvfl.jpg

180154han7382kiyk383nr.jpg

180155xerr5agmomxvxda3.jpg

180156kjr838pc17ypzsyp.jpg

180157sxiltjjluuh0ax2x.jpg

180158zv8ivm66x6hy0x6i.jpg

180159otkkmpkdi3i4kwdd.jpg

180200lka2ujoatekaxy2y.jpg

180201viof3tw30cr0o3at.jpg

180202oelzzxea2lyxpljd.jpg

180203h1nnl5i7d17l1irb.jpg

if someone gets him in hand, please post pics and thoughts, I want to make sure the magnets and design are better then the 1st version which failed to hold the ax hand

really want to get this but not if same issues

This looks nice. Also curious to hear whether there are magnet issues.

Whatever happened to some of the other Warcraft Phicen pieces that we saw photos of? There was a Khadgar statue, a Garona statue...

Awesome piece ... I have the first version... love it ... had no magnet issues....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back